Blink 182

A place for skaters to post the best places to skate, arrange competitions, get togethers etc
Infectedmushroom
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber

Post by Infectedmushroom » Thu Dec 16, 2004 3:15 pm

is that the best u can do?

well f**k you aswell then you scrawny little s**t.
Today, I changed my signature.

elmarko
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber
Location: s/s... home of the 12 year old cider drinkin can a borra 20p chava losers!

Post by elmarko » Fri Dec 17, 2004 4:13 pm

ha ha HAAA theyre fairies who play four chords over and over in a (apparently realised) attempt to brain wash the minds of immature musical sponges
Firstly so what if they only play a limited number of chords? It works doesn’t it?

Secondly, if you are going to fire an insult at people for enjoying something different to what you like, at least type it out so you do not sound like an idiot... in a attempt? C’mon when would you actually say that? I’m pretty sure you would say in AN attempt... why be different on the internet, lazy?

Thirdly, i went to their Newcastle gig and had a really good time, its not all about how many chords a band can play or how technical a solo they can pull off, some people enjoy the fact that they are damn good on stage.

Nobody said they are the best band out there, nor do they have the most talented members, but what they do, they do very well. Find another band in their genre that has sold as many records as they have, sold out as many gigs as they have or have their level of success.

So please, in future just because you don’t like a band, don’t take it out on people who do, I mean, isn’t everyone entitled to an opinion? Hell, the world would be a rather crappy place if everyone liked and disliked the same things!

So, how pathetic do you feel? You sure do look rather pathetic kicking off at other peoples taste in music. Sad really isn’t it.
I should have gone to college and gone into real estate and bought myself an aquarium,thats what I should have done

Infectedmushroom
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber

Post by Infectedmushroom » Fri Dec 17, 2004 4:25 pm

dead sad, thats why i write essays about other people ive never met.

everybody does have a right to an opinion, and that includes me. My opinion: Blink 182 suck ass. I really could wipe my bum with your ponderments but I cant be bothered.
Today, I changed my signature.

Dani_cx
Motor Mouth
Motor Mouth

Post by Dani_cx » Fri Dec 17, 2004 5:34 pm

I wouldn't say they were untalented. OK, Mark isn't a god on bass, no s**t, but Travis is an extremely good drummer.
down,set,go

elmarko
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber
Location: s/s... home of the 12 year old cider drinkin can a borra 20p chava losers!

Post by elmarko » Fri Dec 17, 2004 7:06 pm

if you had wanted an essay i could have went on for longer but i have songs to learn.
I should have gone to college and gone into real estate and bought myself an aquarium,thats what I should have done

bumhole_ferrit
Big Gob
Big Gob

Post by bumhole_ferrit » Fri Dec 17, 2004 8:13 pm

i have monkeys to greet. :D
what?

jojoobi
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber

Post by jojoobi » Sat Jan 15, 2005 10:55 pm

i have a hoard of baboons to introduce to ur monkeys would u like a meeting they have wings and the police are after them
you cant touch this dadaddddada CANT TOUCH THIS DOLLY WORKIN 9 TO 5 JUST TRYIN TO MAKE A LIVING!!!!!!! WHERES MY MEDICATION??????

boot7820

True

Post by boot7820 » Wed Nov 23, 2005 11:18 am

Well let me just say that its unique.

Globalmyths
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber

Re: Blink 182

Post by Globalmyths » Fri Mar 28, 2008 7:46 am

:?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: what happened to your lovely band did there elastic break in their knickers when they were on stage and they all vanished in a puff of smoke.
How was a totally inorganic world able to create organic life? Answer it couldn't and didn't

Return to “The Skaters Hangout”