the dark side...

A place for skaters to post the best places to skate, arrange competitions, get togethers etc
elmarko
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber
Location: s/s... home of the 12 year old cider drinkin can a borra 20p chava losers!

the dark side...

Post by elmarko » Thu Jun 10, 2004 8:34 pm

heh i thinking of turning to the dark side, that be skateboarding... all these years of inline, i fancy a change, also with the snowboarding holiday booked for like 2 weeks time, boards seem to be the way to go.

whats everyones opinion on skate boarding compared to inline? is it much more difficult, easier, more fun, crap? have your say!
I should have gone to college and gone into real estate and bought myself an aquarium,thats what I should have done

Dani_cx
Motor Mouth
Motor Mouth

Post by Dani_cx » Thu Jun 10, 2004 8:58 pm

I don't skate myself, but I like watching other people doing it (especially if they fall :) ) But what I can't stand is the little kiddies wandering around in their little hoodies and baggy trousers, carrying skateboards and they cant even go in a straight line on it and just use it to look cool :roll: Then there's the people who, yes, CAN actually skate to a certain extent but call themselves "skaters"; I don't call myself a f**king pedestrian.

And Tony Hawk is going straight to hell when he dies.
down,set,go

laura
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber

Post by laura » Thu Jun 10, 2004 9:03 pm

sk8rs are not really skateboarders...ppl who rollerskate are sk8rs,ppl who use skate boards are boarders

Dani_cx
Motor Mouth
Motor Mouth

Post by Dani_cx » Thu Jun 10, 2004 9:07 pm

Well, I've heard of rollerblades being refered to as skates, but I've only ever heard of skaters as in skateboarders.
down,set,go

laura
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber

Post by laura » Thu Jun 10, 2004 9:13 pm

nah,as far as im aware,sk8rs=rollerskates...skateboards=borders...or fruit booters+ plank pushers

laura
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber

Post by laura » Thu Jun 10, 2004 11:33 pm

rite,so,the newcastle skate crew(tnsc) is skateboarders...nope,they r sk8rs...avril lavigne sucks ass

laura
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber

Post by laura » Thu Jun 10, 2004 11:34 pm

geoneil,stop trying to argue with me at every turn,its just getting sad and boring :?

laura
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber

Post by laura » Fri Jun 11, 2004 12:00 am

yeah,i always wanted to try surfing myself

laura
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber

Post by laura » Fri Jun 11, 2004 1:11 pm

"laura - Stop being so bloody paranoid! I am NOT going to walk round on eggshells for you!!!

Once again, my opinion is different to yours so OBVIOUSLY I'm being argumentative!

You obviuosly have some blind discriminastion against anyone with a skateboard, the previous post was an in-joke - RandmoGoth and Dani_cx hate Avril Lavigne! (and I'm not too fond of her either really)"
well,lets look at it this way...i said "nah,as far as im aware,sk8rs=rollerskates...skateboards=borders...or fruit booters+ plank pushers"
and the 1st post after it is u saying "I thought sk8r = Avril Lavigne; Boarders = Snowboarders

AVRIL LAVIGNE IS TEH WIN!!!!!!!!
JUST ASK RANDGOTH AND DANI_CX!!!!!!!!!
THEY'LL TELL YOU" hmm,well,u were arguing with me,and coz you seem to do it at every turn,it doesnt make me paranoid.iv never asked u to walk on eggshells round u...but will u stop arguin(or seem to be argiun with me)at every turn pls?

laura
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber

Post by laura » Fri Jun 11, 2004 1:29 pm

mih??

elmarko
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber
Location: s/s... home of the 12 year old cider drinkin can a borra 20p chava losers!

Post by elmarko » Fri Jun 11, 2004 6:19 pm

AVRIL LAVIGNE IS TEH WIN!!!!!!!!
JUST ASK RANDGOTH AND DANI_CX!!!!!!!!!
THEY'LL TELL YOU

heh the question is WHAT will they tell you? oko she is cute, but she IS NOT a skater and IS NOT particualy talented musically, my band is better than her and that is really saying something cos we suck ass for a living!

ps, RG, your totally cuter than avril, a bazillion times over :wink:
I should have gone to college and gone into real estate and bought myself an aquarium,thats what I should have done

laura
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber

Post by laura » Fri Jun 11, 2004 10:08 pm

is htere a piccy of rg like??oo,ooo

elmarko
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber

Post by elmarko » Fri Jun 11, 2004 10:46 pm

naah no piccie, but i know how incredibly cute she is due to her being my babes :D

laura
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber

Post by laura » Fri Jun 11, 2004 10:48 pm

ah,lol,so YOU have a piccy then...

elmarko
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber

Post by elmarko » Fri Jun 11, 2004 10:56 pm

oh indeed I do yes.

laura
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber

Post by laura » Fri Jun 11, 2004 10:57 pm

care to share?

elmarko
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber

Post by elmarko » Fri Jun 11, 2004 11:16 pm

have a word with RG

laura
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber

Post by laura » Fri Jun 11, 2004 11:17 pm

me??

laura
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber

Post by laura » Fri Jun 11, 2004 11:18 pm

who is everyone like,i mean real names,because chances are i may know some of you :wink:

elmarko
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber

Post by elmarko » Fri Jun 11, 2004 11:28 pm

yeah laura you have a word with RG and she might send ya a lill private message as to where ya can find her piccie. im marko, if you knew who i am you wouldnt be asking, so you clearly dont know me, unless your laura coats or laura ritson... then ya do!

Return to “The Skaters Hangout”