hey

A place for skaters to post the best places to skate, arrange competitions, get togethers etc
emo_girl
Geet Quiet
Geet Quiet

hey

Post by emo_girl » Mon Jun 07, 2004 7:27 pm

what is this site actually for cuz im quite new and im totally bored.

RandomGoth

Post by RandomGoth » Mon Jun 07, 2004 8:41 pm

hello emo_girl, welcome to the boards. Basically you chat lol, explore all the different boards and discover more people cos the skater board is relativly slow
Yours in randomness!
RG
ImageImage

emo_girl
Geet Quiet
Geet Quiet

hey

Post by emo_girl » Mon Jun 07, 2004 8:54 pm

That sounds fun, so where is everyone and how do you put emotions on.

RandomGoth

Post by RandomGoth » Tue Jun 08, 2004 9:55 am

The busiest boards, are in general The goths board, the charva board and the general board, but basically it's all the same people lol. The emotivons you just click on them and you can see more of them when you click view more lol.
Yours in randomness!
RG
ImageImage

emo_girl
Geet Quiet
Geet Quiet

Post by emo_girl » Tue Jun 08, 2004 7:22 pm

well, thx what i want to know why chat on different boards when there the sam ppl, weird.lol i must sound stupid not knowing how 2 click on a emotion i want. :oops:

Dani_cx
Motor Mouth
Motor Mouth

Post by Dani_cx » Tue Jun 08, 2004 10:31 pm

I see you like Finch, nice. Welcome to the boards :)
down,set,go

elmarko
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber
Location: s/s... home of the 12 year old cider drinkin can a borra 20p chava losers!

Post by elmarko » Wed Jun 09, 2004 3:19 pm

whoa the board i inspired, and i never noticed people chatting on it, im so out of touch! i tend to avoide posting on the charvers board, i cant bring myself to chat on there, scary place! i be found around the skater board and the goths board... occasionally the general board talking political stuff, like the rediculous rate that petrol taxation is increasing and the crippling effect it is having on our economy, whoa, theres a side of me half of you didnt know!

*marko for president* heh
I should have gone to college and gone into real estate and bought myself an aquarium,thats what I should have done

Dani_cx
Motor Mouth
Motor Mouth

Post by Dani_cx » Wed Jun 09, 2004 9:55 pm

"i tend to avoide posting on the charvers board, i cant bring myself to chat on there, scary place!"

It's pretty much the same as the Goth board though..?
down,set,go

RandomGoth

Post by RandomGoth » Thu Jun 10, 2004 6:21 pm

Tend's to be more in the way of d*ugs references and swearing...dunnno just an observation I made.
Yours in randomness!
RG
ImageImage

elmarko
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber
Location: s/s... home of the 12 year old cider drinkin can a borra 20p chava losers!

Post by elmarko » Thu Jun 10, 2004 7:30 pm

hmm theres something creepy about it... and not just the fact that charvers got their own board...
I should have gone to college and gone into real estate and bought myself an aquarium,thats what I should have done

jojoobi
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber

Post by jojoobi » Sat Jan 15, 2005 11:12 pm

does any1 no if bumhole ferrit has talked about a hulk hand she talks the most crap and the only tiome shes on here is when shes drunk on water we no ur secrets :shock:
you cant touch this dadaddddada CANT TOUCH THIS DOLLY WORKIN 9 TO 5 JUST TRYIN TO MAKE A LIVING!!!!!!! WHERES MY MEDICATION??????

bumhole_ferrit
Big Gob
Big Gob

Post by bumhole_ferrit » Sun Jan 23, 2005 1:29 am

I TOLD YOU TO KEEP THAT BETWEEN US!!!!YOU LIED,your not realy my pycologest....your a theif i new it was a mask...i new no1 could have such skin like rubber,i told you i went to the WAH( water abusers helpline) but they says that im far beyond there reach...which is i lie coz i was right in front of them,dont tell my perents they are already ashamed that i used kitchen roll on there new desk top!I DIDENT KNOW THAT IT WAS AGENST THE LAW...it is a crime....and i am ashamed.not really but im going to tell my perent that HAHAHAHAHA they will never no the truth unless someone tells them....and i know who might!!! :shock:
what?

jojoobi
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber

Post by jojoobi » Fri Jan 28, 2005 8:43 pm

i have some bad news about bumhole ferrit i told her parents about her problem and now shes in a substance abuse program but i often snak her the odd bottle of the good stuff
you cant touch this dadaddddada CANT TOUCH THIS DOLLY WORKIN 9 TO 5 JUST TRYIN TO MAKE A LIVING!!!!!!! WHERES MY MEDICATION??????

Return to “The Skaters Hangout”