Average len?

A place to join in and give your opinion

What is your opinion of average len

Poll ended at Thu Apr 15, 2004 1:31 pm

He is a breath of fresh air who tells it like it is.
20%
Its time for him to grow up and tolerate different people and cultures
80%

Total votes: 10

JonnyRandom

Average len?

Post by JonnyRandom » Mon Apr 05, 2004 1:31 pm

what is your opinion of average len from the general message board? Is it time for him to grow up and tolerate other people and cultures that differ from his sad and lonely little world. Or is he a refreshing breath of fresh air who tells it like it is. You decide, the poll is up for 10 days.

mick
Motor Mouth
Motor Mouth

Poll

Post by mick » Mon Apr 05, 2004 4:43 pm

Big Head who gave a coward like you the right to judge other people. I am aware by the garbage and the abuse you write you have a slate short of a roof. But being a bully is not funny sonny. You and your mottley crew leave Len Allan and others alone, or someone might have a poll on you and the charity cases who back you up.
Use what talents you possess, for the woods would be silent if the only birds that sang, where the birds that sang the sweetest.
mick

JonnyRandom

Post by JonnyRandom » Mon Apr 05, 2004 11:15 pm

how am i judging? i didnt voice an opinion either way? i simply asked people what they thought and i havent voted yet either! anyway if your so concerned about saving average len from humiliation, why not vote in support of him? noone else has.

mick
Motor Mouth
Motor Mouth

Poll.

Post by mick » Tue Apr 06, 2004 1:16 pm

You preconcieved an idea which you asked for an opinion of which its obvious you already have. You and your mates are making things personal, just because people disagree with and have a different opinion from you and your clique. Just back off and leave people alone. You are a bully son.
Use what talents you possess, for the woods would be silent if the only birds that sang, where the birds that sang the sweetest.
mick

padlock man
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber

Post by padlock man » Tue Apr 06, 2004 3:30 pm

I've said it elsewhere and I'll say it here. Len doesn't echo all the cliches - that's why some dont like him.

JonnyRandom

Post by JonnyRandom » Tue Apr 06, 2004 5:49 pm

nor did Hitler...
anyway mick, since when have i had a problem with allan? as far as i'm concerned ive always got on with him well. allan has his view that i dont always agree with. but hes a funny bloke, he has nuff funny putdowns and hes the master of starting a good footy argument! you are just a w****r, maybe if you trawl through allans posts you can borrow some of his putdowns. cos "little boy" and "class dismissed" can only be said so many times you brainless drone.
at least average len has opened up a good few decent arguments, so being incapable of either humour or a decent knowledge of anything, f**k off and play with your grandchildren.

mick
Motor Mouth
Motor Mouth

Len Poll

Post by mick » Wed Apr 07, 2004 4:39 pm

Well Serendipitous, this man has your case number and that upsets you I know that, but less of the bullying and bad language and things will be OK. Up to you.

Memor, a clique is a circle of friends just like you and Serendipitous. Before you ask Johnny Serendipitous is another way of saying Random, but I suppose you already knew that.
mick

mick
Motor Mouth
Motor Mouth

Memor.

Post by mick » Wed Apr 07, 2004 4:58 pm

SHHHHH, Serendipity never gave you permission to send mail.
mick

mick
Motor Mouth
Motor Mouth

Renaps.

Post by mick » Wed Apr 07, 2004 5:04 pm

OOOOOH
mick

average len
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber

Post by average len » Wed Apr 07, 2004 5:29 pm

All this attention for me? Well, I never... I surely don't deserve it...

mick
Motor Mouth
Motor Mouth

Len.

Post by mick » Wed Apr 07, 2004 5:34 pm

Peace perfect peace.
mick

mick
Motor Mouth
Motor Mouth

Len

Post by mick » Thu Apr 15, 2004 7:14 pm

Well Jock ONEIL, I thought you had got over your gripe but Alas you have not. You have my genuine pity for your lack of common sense, education, and your hopless inability to to progress to the next level devoid of foul expletives. You have my heartfelt sympathy, life must be hard if thats all you have to say, you sorry sad little man.

JonnyRandom

Post by JonnyRandom » Fri Apr 16, 2004 1:29 am

mick, the words "pot" "kettle" and "black" spring to mind.

average len
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber

Post by average len » Fri Apr 16, 2004 1:48 pm

Well, young Jonathan, that was all a trifle pathetic, was it not? First of all running off to hold a poll because someone has said things you don't like, like some little child running home to Mummy. Really sad...

And then only ten people bother to participate, making any percentages, for or against, statistically neglible.

Do you think you'll ever grow up? Just a little?....

average len
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber

Post by average len » Sun Apr 18, 2004 11:59 am

No, GeoNeil, i don't take it seriously. I was just commenting on JR's silliness.

Nice weather, isn't it?

JonnyRandom

Post by JonnyRandom » Wed Apr 21, 2004 3:08 pm

len the fact remains that more people voted in this poll than any of the 7 other polls that have been posted on the boards. and its fairly obvious who the 8 people are who think youre a c**t, and they are all regular posters. so dont try and kid yourself.

to be honest len im not really bothered about this s**t anymore, and obviously neither are you. it took me about a minute to set this poll up and i was obviously thinking what everyone was thinking as well. but hardly taking it seriously.

average len
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber

Post by average len » Sun Apr 25, 2004 7:37 pm

JonnyRancid: Shame about the medication not working. Never mind, they'll find something for you....

average len
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber

Post by average len » Mon Apr 26, 2004 10:20 am

GeoNeill:

Come on, JR hasn't exactly been pleasant to me has he?

As ye sow, so shall ye reap.

JonnyRandom

Post by JonnyRandom » Mon Apr 26, 2004 12:50 pm

or maybe average ^ren

JonnyRandom

Post by JonnyRandom » Mon Apr 26, 2004 1:04 pm

sorry. i dissed you bad :!:

Return to “Polls”