looking for info on my grandfather

Meet up with other ex pats
lrinaldi
Geet Quiet
Geet Quiet

looking for info on my grandfather

Post by lrinaldi »

Hi, My name is Lisa and I live in Maine in the USA. My grandfather Albert Edward Lowrey was born and raised in South Shields. He was born June 18 or 19 in 1902. My family does not have very much information on him or his family. He had a sister that raised him-her name was Cis. He married Phyllis Mary Horner from Bedford in 1938. If anyones has any information on the Lowrey family I would love to hear from you. You can email me at [email protected].... Thank you very much
Lisa
german john
Motor Mouth
Motor Mouth

Post by german john »

Hi Lisa
Maybe http://www.genesreunited.com can help you trace your grandfathers past.You can check up on the 1901 cencus list.
GERMAN JOHN
robpapE2
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber

Re: looking for info on my grandfather

Post by robpapE2 »

lrinaldi wrote:Hi, My name is Lisa and I live in Maine in the USA. My grandfather Albert Edward Lowrey was born and raised in South Shields. He was born June 18 or 19 in 1902. My family does not have very much information on him or his family. He had a sister that raised him-her name was Cis. He married Phyllis Mary Horner from Bedford in 1938. If anyones has any information on the Lowrey family I would love to hear from you. You can email me at [email protected].... Thank you very much
Lisa
have you had any success..I 'm doing mine at present and remember an Alan Lowery whose parents still live in Sheridan Road ..a few streets away
you can always send me a private message if you want..... :lol: :lol: :lol: