Hoggy

little_di_h
Geet Quiet
Geet Quiet

Hoggy

Post by little_di_h »

Anyone remember Ian Hogg - Hoggy, went to Whitburn school a long time ago, born in 1955! :P
georgeallen4
Geet Quiet
Geet Quiet

Post by georgeallen4 »

I will always remember Ian Hogg 'Hoggy ' I smile when I think of

Howtown.....walking about in kneedeep snow and spending the

night in that lodge ....on the side of Helvellyn...........and we worked in

the school garden together........yes I smile when I think of Hoggy.

I'm still around making shavings. ????????.
Ronniesbairn
Geet Quiet
Geet Quiet

Re: Hoggy

Post by Ronniesbairn »

Hoggy was a great friend of my cousin Paul Armour who went to many of the Whitburn Schools.I don`t know if anyone on this forum remembers Paul but he died suddenly last year a day after his 51st birthday.He was living in Scotland at the time with his daughter Faye and son Kris.His eldest daughter Dannielle grew up in Whitburn and now lives in Yorkshire with her lovely partner Phil and their children Alicia,Matthew and Brandon.
I remember the last time I saw Hoggy .Paul and I were sitting in the Criterion with my two daughters who were really little at the time.In walked Hoggy a bit the worse for wear and promptly sat down and missed the stool completely...well it was a bank holiday....and the lad was enjoying himself!!!I haven`t seen Hoggy for a lot of years but hope he is well and happy...anyone seeing him just say Sticky`s cousin Christine is asking after him.....Best wishes to everyone who knew Paul ...please remember his family ...