Hi from Oklahoma

Nancy Jones
Geet Quiet
Geet Quiet

Hi from Oklahoma

Post by Nancy Jones »

Hi
My name was Nancy Brennan, and I used to be in Stanhope Road school, until 1961, and wondered if any of my old classmates might be around.
My Mom just found out about this link and passed it on to me.
I remember 'Killer' Crowell too. I got caned by him a couple of times. I thought he was a great teacher though.
I don't remember many of my classmates names, but here are the ones I do remember.
Kathryn McDermott
John Pollock
Isabel Cole
My favorite teachers (sorry I'm used to the American spelling)were the sisters that taught English and domestic science, but I'm afraid I don't remember their names.
I left school just before the end of term in 1961 and went to live in Crystal Palace.
A few years later I met and married my husband 'Tom Jones' from the States, then lmoved to the US.
I would like to hear from any old classmates, but if I don't then I will just peek in to see others talk about the old times.
Nancy (Brennan) Jones
baldy.smith

Post by baldy.smith »

Any relation to Henry Brennan, he had a sister but I can't remember her name?

8)
Nancy Jones
Geet Quiet
Geet Quiet

Post by Nancy Jones »

Don't know if I am any relation to Henry Brennan, but I know he's not my brother. My Mother was born Elizabeth Noble Brennan in 1930. I know we have a number of Brennan relatives, but don't know any specific ones in the Shields area.
jimmywizz
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber

Post by jimmywizz »

hi nancy welcome to our website
tiggy
Geet Quiet
Geet Quiet

Post by tiggy »

my mam went to stanhope rd and wouldve left around '61, her name was eileen stokell and she had a sister a couple of years younger called anne stokell, if anyone recognises the name im sure she'd love to hear from you.
jimmywizz
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber

Post by jimmywizz »

hi tiggy welcome to our website