what a place

jackxxx
Geet Quiet
Geet Quiet

what a place

Post by jackxxx »

what a dump this place was, what a sh*t hole, vile teachers, they needed a good kickin got their money for nothing, always thought to myself when i left i would go back and sort out a couple of them but of course i didn't, they were useless, some of the kids were real scum I was pleased to see the back of the lot of them never kept in touch with anyone, moved away from south shields as soon as i could, was pleased to see the place get burnt down, now that was a dream come true, there was a teacher there called crowell (doesn't even deserve to have his name spelt with a capital c for c*nt) what a bit of dog turd that one was, i had absolutely no respect for that old pig, i have no happy memories to share i'm afraid, i was just pleased to get out of the awful place and pleased to see it burn down
Pilot
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber

Re: what a place

Post by Pilot »

School, the best days of your life :D :D :D Mr Rigby and Mr Stanley you'll both be well dead by now, have a nice day! Hope there's a big brute down there standing over you with a stick =D> =D> =D>
I voted leave

jackxxx
Geet Quiet
Geet Quiet

Post by jackxxx »

thinking about it i do remember one funny thing that happened at this sh*t heap, one day it was pouring with rain so we couldn't go out into that hideous old yard at break time so we were all stuck in the hall and for some reason there was a trampoline open at the end of the hall and some idiots from the bottom classes the real thickos decided to climb onto it and start jumping up and down on it while they were wearing outside clothes, coats boots and wellies, a whole load of them got onto the trampoline and were jumping around on it, of course we were all unsupervised, the teachers just left us to supervise ourselves, there must have been about 10 of these stupid idiots jumping on it when the headmasters door opened and mr cousins came out and caught them, he went berserk and i had a great laugh at these morons expense, the stupid fu*kin idiots could have caused a serious accident
jackxxx
Geet Quiet
Geet Quiet

Post by jackxxx »

i remember the science teacher someone called dale i was in his science class for 5 years and he didn't even know my name another useless one
jackxxx
Geet Quiet
Geet Quiet

Post by jackxxx »

mcdonald tech drawing, remember him he was like some fussy old queen left over from the 1930's another one i couldn't stand
jackxxx
Geet Quiet
Geet Quiet

Post by jackxxx »

Mrs Ellis i remember her she was a good teacher and nice i got on well with her she was about the only one i did get on well with probably because she knew my name, i don't think i can remember any other teachers at this place, oh yes just remembered one Mr Brett he seemed ok
dick
Geet Quiet
Geet Quiet

Post by dick »

i agree, this was a vile place, some of the teachers were ok but some were awful they shouldn't have been teaching i remember dale and mcdonald as well, dale didn't know my name either and thinking about it mcdonald was like some fussy old queen haha although the fussy old queens i've met have been quite funny which he certainly wasn't someone called crowell as well, nasty piece of work that one was he used to set one kid up against another and was contemptuous of the parents, wouldn't get away with it these days, they shouldn't have been teaching, useless, the whole place was just a dump, i haven't kept in touch with anyone from school, couldn't leave quick enough and get away from south shields, best day of my life when i left that rotten hole glad to see the back of the teachers and the kids
sandysand
Even Bigger Gob
Even Bigger Gob

Post by sandysand »

Oh yes Mr Crowell, if you ever had the pleasure of six of the best from him another six followed. I laughed at how his leg lifted with his arm when lifting the cane, silly but those were the days.
Mrs Dearden best maths teacher ever and Mrs Lamb the cookery teacher, bless !!
Fatlad
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber

Post by Fatlad »

killer crowell
the toon, where did it all go wonga