new lad on the scene

windmillbill
Big Gob
Big Gob

Re: new lad on the scene

Post by windmillbill »

Hi Hilary, Sorry but I lost contact with the toulsons some time ago, but I know Dennis used to get in the Cleadon Club, maybe you could get some info from there,sorry again, Bill
GeordieCanuck
Big Gob
Big Gob

Post by GeordieCanuck »

windmillbill wrote:Hi Hilary, Sorry but I lost contact with the toulsons some time ago, but I know Dennis used to get in the Cleadon Club, maybe you could get some info from there,sorry again, Bill
Hi, curious to know where you are? as I live down south :) w but gosh I sure remember the Cleadon Club, and not to worry, must admit have had no luck in trying to conact old friends and boyfriends :wink: bet they`ve changed or are in hiding eh? but have`nt we all lol...
Axeman
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber

Post by Axeman »

heaintheavy wrote:Mr Porteous has just celebrated his 90th birthday. He plays the piano at St Michael's Church. Another Redwell teacher who attends St Michael's is Mr Hulme the history teacher.
LOL Remember Mr Porteous hand drawing a perfect circle on the blackboard, freehand..

He went on for ages, chuffed to bits, telling us how hard it was and Leonardo De Vinci could do it as well.. :lol:

Didn't he play the violin as well. :?:

WWW.NEWHARTLEYSERVICES.CO.UK. SAVE SAVE SAVE. Swap to a cheaper, better service.
Play in an on-line lottery syndicate...WWW.BETLOTT.COM
GeordieCanuck
Big Gob
Big Gob

Post by GeordieCanuck »

Does anyone remember Mr.Aithinson < wrong spelling I think, he was the head teacher at Redwell, also Mrs.Palmer, Mr. Thornton and Mr.Power? who I remember reading in the Shields Gazette that he was badly beaten up by some thugs at the school, and that really upset me as he was one of the nicest teachers you could ask for, and one of the youngest. !!
Would love to know about him and wish him the very best!!!
windmillbill
Big Gob
Big Gob

Post by windmillbill »

Sorry for the delay, I am not in touch with Vic Toulson or Vera, just know them from years ago.