Magpie or Mackem?

Leave your remarks about life in South Shields / South Tyneside

Moderator: andysfootball

Delilahcat
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber

Post by Delilahcat »

Sorry Cat I was just so amazed at finding something good to say about Sless and his mate that I overlooked your contribution.
para-wings
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber

Post by para-wings »

Axeman wrote:Magpie...........and er........Mackem.

I like to see both sides do well actually, but must say I watch Newcastle more than Sunderland.

Don't know if mentioned it before but still got my limited edition certificate. No.5 of 27 only. It states:-

Newcastle United promotion to premier league 4th May 1993 beating Grimsby Town 2 -nil.

Only defeated 8 games out of 46 to win with 96 points and 92 goals.

7 - 1 victory over Leicester in one of the games.

Signed by Kevin Keegan in co-op with Newcastle Breweries I still have the matching (un-opened ) bottle of Brown Ale to go with it, celebration labels the lot.

Might be on Ebay shortly. I was waiting for Keegan to have and accident or something so I could get a higher price. :lol:
Axeman, it's one or the other. I can't add you to both teams, besides, us Magpies need a few more supporters on here by the looks of things.

Result following soon... 8)
para-wings
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber

Post by para-wings »

I hate to say it, but it's 11-6 to the Mackems :cry: Mind you, it's the only Derby you'll win for a long time :lol:

Baldy, you were only 1 out...there's 5 more Mackems, not 4 :roll:

g0var
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber

Post by g0var »

village cat wrote:
mr-angry wrote:A sight those nuggets will never see. :wink:

IS THIS SOME NEW FORM OF BAR SKITTLES ??? -- ONLY I CANT SEE THE BALL AND STRING...
When designing something completely foolproof, the designers seldom take account of the inginuity of complete fools !

Cogito Ergo Doleo
village cat
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber

Post by village cat »

g0var wrote:
village cat wrote:

IS THIS SOME NEW FORM OF BAR SKITTLES ??? -- ONLY I CANT SEE THE BALL AND STRING...
They are about to perform the conga, but are reluctant to grab the person in front of them, as they are Sunderland and are geet manly n'that.