National Health

Leave your remarks about life in South Shields / South Tyneside

Moderator: andysfootball

allan
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber

National Health

Post by allan »

Pregnant foreign woman are coming into Britain on visa holidays to have their babies, luckily they are not made a British citizen, as some woman are leaving their babies. This is costing the British Tax Payer approx; £2 mil; a year all out of the National Health System. There are even foreigners booking themselves in our hospitals a year in advance, (according to our papers.) No the wonder British citizens have a waiting list to get into hospital. One child who needed special care is now in a private clinic at the cost of over £1000 a day, for 24 hour care. Trouble is the percentages are going up and more and more are coming over to get treatment on our national health, in certain cases there have been bills sent out to different individuals with a very small minority coming up with any cash. I like a lot of others have been abroad on holiday but not without paying health insurance, with which I think you must have, why on earth have we not given other countries ultimatums that they must carry insurance before entering our country. Before anyone comes back with shouting “Racist” I as a tax payer have every right to have a say where the money goes, plus we have a large enough waiting list without taking in foreigners that have no right’s and paid nothing into our system. This must be stopped.>>>>>> 8)
gazza
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber

Post by gazza »

now..................on this one yuzz r both.....................right.........
still, does it come any where near the cost ov teen gurlz gettin
" up thu duff " and then demandin a roof ova tha heedz.......
then..........nevva workin.....evva..........see if yuh can get hold ov
thoze statz alan me owld m8...........then wuh can compare.....
tarra................
.......GET-ME-A-RUM-INSTEAD........
allan
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber

Post by allan »

Happens all the time, but they are British and are living under the rules and getting what they are entitled to, maybe things will change' maybe not 'but not a lot we can do about it.>>>>>>> 8)
Podgy Pete
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber

Post by Podgy Pete »

Hey..Gazza hows the English lessons coming along....

Looks like your wasting your money.

But keep at it I'm sure you'll get the hang of using all the letters in the right order.

PP
Life is not a rehearsal.

You only have one shot at it.
gazza
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber

Post by gazza »

luk............a heard yuh thu furst time..............anyway.....
english or not.....waste iz waste............
sum 1 needz tuh teach theze creatures 2 KEEP THA NIKKAZ ON....
or 4 thu blokez 2 KEEP IT IN YAH GOD DAM PANTZ.........dont want 2 get moral but this frivolity costs me , a tax paya..........
billiunz a year............
[/u]
average len
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber

Post by average len »

I think Allan maybe has a point. I think we are maybe being milked a bit. Do we have the same rights in other countries as the nationals of other countries have over here?
padlock man
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber

Post by padlock man »

Hey, Podgy Pete, leave poor Gazza alone. It's not his fault: when they were giving out brains and arses he got the two queues mixed up.
JonnyRandom

Post by JonnyRandom »

gazza = funny as fcuk 8) :lol:
"So let's put on our classics
And we'll ave a little dance, shall we?"
The Streets
Podgy Pete
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber

Post by Podgy Pete »

I'm not really having a go and he is funny.I think
Its just so hard to understand what he's saying.
Im sure a lot of other people feel the same.

PP
Life is not a rehearsal.

gazza
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber

Post by gazza »

like ehm..................roy walka......"SAY WAT YUH SEE".................

now.............millenium dome.......1 billiun
..............lord urwinz wallpaper.........hoo naz......loadz...
..............royal family...........un countable..........
it juzt ga`z on an on an on.........bit like owld lenny...........
tarra................
Podgy Pete
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber

Post by Podgy Pete »

No because its an us and them scenario.

You always have to have a scape goat or someone we can be against.
The same scenario is used in soaps like corrie or eastenders. You have a baddie you can all hiss at.

It's human nature Im afraid.
PP
Life is not a rehearsal.

average len
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber

Post by average len »

There is a reason why we need to know when a crime is committed by an asylum seeker; that is, do we want this person given asylum if he's a robber, or a drunk driver, or a rapist, and so on?

We've got enough p*edophiles and God knows what other human rubbish of our own already here, without importing more.

So yes we DO have a right to monitor the conduct of those who want to live here.
average len
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber

Post by average len »

Dear Rennaps;

Crimes going down? I'll take some convincing on that.

But the point remains, we dont want to be importing murderers, rapists, pickpocket gangs, and so on. Why should we?!
allan
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber

Post by allan »

Illegal immigrants I would deport them straight away, no questions asked. Any asylum seeker that breaks our law should be deported, no matter what the crime. People importing illegal immigrants, if they are foreign deport them if they are English min; 5 years. They are coming into this country and abusing the system they are already getting, stop all benefits. If things do get out of hand there is a person in Gateshead that will take them in. I have seen it over and over again, driving offences British all fined! Asylum seekers, "com; work and a warning" as they don’t pay the fines. There is a one eyed b*****d with a hook in London preaching against all our morals, shouting Death to Americans; and we have his barrister who is another foreigner fighting to keep them all here, with a wage of over £200,000.00 a year and for what. I say shoot him and his followers or deport the lot of them, these people are making a mockery of our laws, our system, the whole way with which we live. >>>>> 8)
sherri
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber

Post by sherri »

You know, this is amazing. Just last Friday i think it was, our state paper ran a huge article on exactly the same thing. I suspect our journalists must all skim major papers from interstate and overseas and copy any interesting themes etc

But I too was astounded to read that foreigners come here (to aust) on holiday visas, get treated and them leave without paying the bills. Some countries have reciprocal health arrangements. For instance, I am pretty sure we have this in place with Britain. It means if you come here and have treatment, your govt will reimburse our govt, and vice versa. But the trouble comes when you have foreigners from countries with no such reciprocal arrangements.
What amazed me most was that a lot of the bills weren't for what you would expect from people on holiday. You can understand people having treatment for illness and accidents-but a heap were for births. Okay, okay, so maybe they were 'accidents' too, LOL,but you can't tell me most of those women didn't know when they would give birth.
There was one famous case recently where an American entertainer was taken ill, had emergency surgery and then about 8 months later it was revealed he would be sued because he had not bothered to pay up! And it was a bill of about $60,000. His health insurance paid up eventually.

I have read that the govt is thinking of refusing entry visas soon for anyone who does not carry health insurance. I think that is fair enough. Why should the health system in any country carry freeloaders?
People in the country, yes. But outsiders should have to pay a fair share for their treatment.
Also, I agree with the idea of deportation of illegal immigrants. And of immigrants who commit serious crimes.
Do you know there was a case back a few years ago here, where some boat people were -get this-paid to go back to their country for 12 months on a guarantee they could return after that twleve months. They were also promised money for their living expenses during that 12 months. This was justified as a cost saving exercise-saving money on housing them here while they awaited processing!
I don't think it happens now. The govt is a little bit tougher on asylum seekers now but has been villified by some media because of it. Most people are happy to see things a bit fairer to the legal immigrants though.
hellraiser

Post by hellraiser »

well you have only to visit our so called capital THE LEAGUE OF MIXED RELATIONS but we don't mind , what we do mind is someone that cannot speak a word of our language showing nearly EIGHT MONTH ON with a child of say two years SHOVING A PAPER CUP IN YOUR FACE ON THE TUBE CARRYING A CARD SIGNED PLEASE FEED MY CHILDREN ,and if they cannot prevent it in LONDON were does it end??????????????????????? :shock: :cry:
IT WAS A FAIR FOUL REF

viewforum.php?f=58
gazza
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber

Post by gazza »

luk........crime...adultery...greed...evil...pervershun...racism...and
so forth.....have no boundree`z........letz take a minut 2 think
about all thu damage dun 2 other countree`z by US BRITZ.......
over thu past yearz...........india..africa..middle east...then ask
thu kwestion........HOO OWEZ HOO...........
hellraiser

Post by hellraiser »

gazza we know were u r coming from its like we won the war so we pay to rebuild europe but look at other countries around europe and scandinavia there are all, as they say culling at the moment likes of norway put the block on 7 year ago even though there is a shortage of men for heavy engineering OPEN THE CURTAINS ON SOUTH TYNESIDE SEE THE REAL WORLD 8)
IT WAS A FAIR FOUL REF

viewforum.php?f=58
andysfootball

Post by andysfootball »

They should deport the whole lot of you to Australia. Then we could build more pubs and fish and chip shops.
STAY CALM AND SANDDANCE ON
gazza
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber

Post by gazza »

eye......then all thoze criminalz will come bak here........fill yah barz
eat and drink till tha sik azza dog......vomit every where....fall in
tha pit and start all over agen.........then every 1 in uk will b thu
gud 4 nothing.....vomit spoutin slug........like u fartball.........
tarra.........
ps-- if owld ROLF HARRUS livez owwa yere..........a`hm off.......