MOVING

Leave your remarks about life in South Shields / South Tyneside

Moderator: andysfootball

Jake
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber

MOVING

Post by Jake »

Well you lot while you have been freezing in the snow i have been to florida and i have bought a villa,i will use it for holidays for 2 years then i am going to hang up my bus drivers uniform for good and live in florida for good.
The wife and her family are not to happy about us moving away but i told them she either comes with me or she doesnt,simple.

Anyway this country is not a nice place anymore,crime figures up yobs causing havoc and people not allowed to do anything about it,the asylum system is a joke only not very funny and then we have may the 1st and another huge influx of people,this country is bursting at the seams and still they pour in.

Oh and jimmy since you changed the boards what a boring site it has become and the people who post on it have nothing to say,why not open it to people who do not want to register and we might get some decent posts?

Spodge..........Woof Woof.
allan
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber

Post by allan »

Then Tinkerbell flew off into the night, leaving jake sewing buttons on his busman’s coat. Another 10 min.s of fame; All I can say jakey, keep off the Happy-Backy, Lucy in the Sky, and all that, you gonna end up at the funny farm. All contributions greatfully accepted, send donations to The S.S. F.S.D. (South Shields Fund for Sick Drivers.)>>>>>>> 8)
hotrodngaz
Motor Mouth
Motor Mouth

Post by hotrodngaz »

Jake, you just sound like that D*ckhead Furry nob*llocks. If you don't like this board and the people on it, you know what you can do. You and your imaginary life on the buses won't be missed.
Gaz......
curly
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber

Post by curly »

Didn't know the yanks allowed Geordie asylum seekers in to stay for good.
jimmywizz
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber

Post by jimmywizz »

the thing about registering on the boards is just to stop people leaving a load of crap and spoiling the posts, but each day we have at least one new member joining up so as time goes by the posts will increase again
furball

Post by furball »

I saw that hotrat, being a little rude, run out of petrol again, never mind you could collect aluminum cans.
hotrodngaz
Motor Mouth
Motor Mouth

Rude

Post by hotrodngaz »

Yeah your right Furry, it was a little rude. That's not me, accept my apologies. I don't want anyone to think I'm like you in any way.
Gaz......
padlock man
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber

Post by padlock man »

Sure, Jake, Britain isnt a nice place to live any more, but why not stay and try to change it?
sherri
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber

Post by sherri »

I wouldn't worry guys. You've lost Jake but look on the bright side. If he's gone, then the IQ level in the Uk must have taken a bit of a hike upwards. LOL
I wonder if Jake will be driving a bus at all in USA. What a treat for the Americans, to see exemplar British manners and etiquette in use.
Sad to see him leave his home country I know, but think of it as your contribution to international love and good will.
allan
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber

Post by allan »

I don't think jakey has been anywhere Sherri, you see jakey just can't help himself he has just got to brag about everything, even having an away-day to Seaburn. So I would say if he was going anywhere he could not keep his mouth shut, I think it could be those mushrooms, you see it's his wife that allegedly has the money, and he says if she does not come he is going to leave her here, by I bet she wishes; The bloke is not right in the head, still believes in tinkerbell.>>>>>> 8)
Jake
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber

Post by Jake »

First of all little coward alan,if you read all of the posts i am the only one who has given any info about who i am.

You all know i am a bus driver,you all know i live in the best part of shields,you all know where i drink,you all know my wife is from a very rich family,you all know nearly everthing about me,
So why should i lie about going to live in florida anyway i am not going for good for 2 years.

Now how many people on here have given any info at all about who they are except that little paper boy alan?

Anybody here know florida?if you do my villa is just 10mins drive from the junction 23 turnoff of the interstate 4 heading west.
memor
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber
Location: Retired under a big umbrela in the sun with a glass of champagne

Post by memor »

Excuse me Jakey.
I tell everyone about Me and Myrna (wife) and five kiddies.
How I expelled from Slovenia because Nuclear Power Station melt down.
Even though it not my fault. Survivors just before they d*e say it not my fault.
I tell truth. I not make up fbbies.Everyone know about me.( If they bother reading posts)
I believe everything you tell me. I check you up I follow you around Market Place on bender.
You one s**t bus driver. Next timeTry doing pub crawl on foot not in bus.
I met Mrs Jakey. (while you were out) She one hot tomato.
Memor
allan
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber

Post by allan »

Now !Now! Tinkerbell all you are' is a lying piece of crap. You lie about your name because you don’t want people to know who you are, don’t spose anyone’s really bothered. Surely there’s more than one decent estate in Shields or do you live in all of them. I am sure we would all like to know all these pubs where there’s only you drinking, you see tinkerbell, your just so full of crap your starting to believe it yourself. As for me being a coward, well it will take more than a Walter Mitty like you to prove that, your that thick' if you head was made of wood, you would have enough to deck out The Millennium Dome, you know that place in London, I am sure you must have heard about it.>>>>> 8)
Jake
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber

Post by Jake »

I have told you where i drink little boy,in the Scotia most nights at 8pm i have told you to come and have a look but as i say you are a little coward who hides behind his keyboard.

If anyone does come to the pub and asks for me i will answer to my name.
JonnyRandom

Post by JonnyRandom »

sometimes jake i wonder if you are real 8)
"So let's put on our classics
And we'll ave a little dance, shall we?"
The Streets
allan
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber

Post by allan »

Right I got that; Scotia, most nights and answers to Tinkerbell, will that be you drinking the Babycham.[color=blue], What an Eggshell you are jakey.>>>> 8)
Podgy Pete
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber

Post by Podgy Pete »

Aye ye would drink Babycham and Brandy.
Your giving your age away ye slapper.
Still love you though
PP
Life is not a rehearsal.

You only have one shot at it.
Jake
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber

Post by Jake »

Jonnyrandom what do you mean you wonder if i am real?
I only tell it the way it is,
What is not real about a rich bus driver who likes a few pints and goes out every night and if he sees something that he does not think is right he goes and does something about it.

Yes i am real and i will be in the scotia tonight and also in the alum house,the pier hotel and a few others.

Padlock man what would you do to change this country apart from giving little pests like alan (small a and one l)a smack around the ears?

And memor i forgot about you telling us about your life and family,you know i am real as you have chatted with me and my wife in the old chatroom.

Where are all the ex pats ie elaine in florida,i will soon be a nieghbour well in 2 years i will be.
allan
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber

Post by allan »

I once chatted with a young lady in the chat-room, called her June, found out later she was a 7ft. navie called Tinkerbell, jakey your so stupid, or you think others are. Rich people don’t work, they get others to do it for them, and anybody with an ounce of sense will know only idiots are bus-drivers, it’s the last of the last, you know the pits, but you've been there also. What is it you have done for the community! Are yes you frighten old people, you act the hard man with kids, you frighten people in wheelchairs, you collect the trolleys for store, this makes you a fine figure of the community, what a pathetic piece of sh*t you really are.>>> 8) [/list][/list]