gnats p*ss

Leave your remarks about life in South Shields / South Tyneside

Moderator: andysfootball

average len
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber

gnats p*ss

Post by average len »

Everyone goes on about how strong this beer is, or that beer. But theyre all gnats p*ss compared to genuine west country scrumpy. The jokers who boast about how much they can drink of their local brew would be lucky to survive three pints of that real cider!!
JonnyRandom

Post by JonnyRandom »

would will lucky even to survive any skanky f**king cider :shock:
at least beer doesnt taste like gnats p*ss :D
allan
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber

Post by allan »

Have tried the real Scrumpy, have tried Real ale, give me normal beer anytime, both the scrumpy and the ale had stuff floating about, thick as pea soup and very strong, no good at all if you like a drink. A lot of students drink that crap as they cant afford to drink anything else. If you want to get bladdered drink half a bottle of spirits before you go out, no good at all if you’r on a pub crawl though.>>>>> 8)
JonnyRandom

Post by JonnyRandom »

yeah allan i know what you mean mate. i used to drink ale n white lightening when i was about 17 but i dont anymore. i luv stella to bits but usually beer makes me sleepy. so when i go out i usually drink some red bull n vod (well too expensive to drink all the time) another good thing is mixing port wiv blue wkd its well nice :)
allan
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber

Post by allan »

A while ago I was down there, It was in Tottenham' I was drinking them Stingo’s, nice drink but very heavy so I mixed it with the mild, at the time you got ¾ of a pint of mild to go with the stingo all you needed was 6—7 pints and you new your money was not wasted. Since William Jamerson opened a pub in Borham Wood, thats the place to go, Brown Ale £1.40 a bottle, cant get vexed.>>>>>>> 8)
average len
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber

Post by average len »

Naahh...unless you've stood in a tiny bar somewhere in the Somerset countryside and belted down a pint of the green stuff you've never had a drink. Those loudmouths who brag about *I had fifteen pints last night* are feeble jokes. They wouldn't last three pints down among the yokels! Drinking - you don't know what it is!!!
allan
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber

Post by allan »

Oh I had my fair share, have seen those that can down 10---12 pints no bother have seen those that are happy to have 3—4 pints, it all boils down to the individual I know a bloke, he don’t go out at all now, but he can down a bottle of whisky a night, sometimes a bit more. Clever Nah he has a problem, there again he don’t do it every night. I know people that can’t touch spirits, do you call them; weak maybe or women, or half a drinker, well I call them sensible as they know what they like and what they don’t like, same with your Yokels let them drink what they like but just because it’s strong, it don’t say it’s every ones tipple. Like I said there are loads that like the real ale, well I tried that; some stuff that was 9% it was vile, thick dark with hops floating about, and yes I can understand people not drinking 3 pints of that, yet you got loads all over the country that drink gallons of the stuff
Funny old world aint it.>>>> 8)
gazza
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber

Post by gazza »

now.........a went on thu wagon 4 a few yearz...................
then a discuvad RUM....................av nevva lukked bak..............
a carnt c watz in front ov uzz.........nivva mind thu bak ov uzz.....
splash uv coke in an`all tho.............nivva straight........
tarra.....
.......GET-ME-A-RUM-INSTEAD........
allan
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber

Post by allan »

Gazza; Have a go at a drop of Woods Rum, its as smooth as you can get, but be very careful, and don't over do it; it's a very strong drink.>>>>> 8)
JonnyRandom

Post by JonnyRandom »

yeah i know what you mean allan. i have a mate who can get drunk on 1 pint of beer but can cane d*ugs like a professional :) if i really want to get mashed rather than just mellow out i drink loadsa shots, thats the best way to do it 8)
ashtray
Big Gob
Big Gob

Post by ashtray »

Stick to guinness lads/lasses.Takes a lot to get drunk and it keeps you regular.

:)

Oh and a few voddies between pints doesnt hurt.
JonnyRandom

Post by JonnyRandom »

no they dont hurt...... 8) :drunken_smilie:
well not till the next morning anyway :BangHead: #-o
annie
Even Bigger Gob
Even Bigger Gob

Post by annie »

All this talk about beer - they divvent knaa what reel beer is over here - the spirits ar DEAD cheap a litre and a half of absolut vodka ninteen dollars.
Red
allan
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber

Post by allan »

Sounds like my kinda town Annie.>>>> 8)
average len
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber

Post by average len »

All very interesting, but what I'm on about is those loudmouths who brag about how much they had last night, when it turns out all they've been boozing is the local brew, which they all say is strong stuff, but is really gnat's p*ss compared to scrumpy. How many of you could really stand shoulder to shoulder with a westy yokel and match him pint for pint with the green stuff? Yah, you wouldn't last five minutes; you'd be crying for mercy in no time!!!
JonnyRandom

Post by JonnyRandom »

i reckon i could last longer than 5 minutes with the yokels, but only if i held my nose :drunken_smilie:
Last edited by JonnyRandom on Wed Dec 24, 2003 12:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
average len
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber

Post by average len »

Jonny84: I presume you mean *nose* , not *noise* (Although either way your comment's not worth the time it took to read.)
JonnyRandom

Post by JonnyRandom »

you must be a slow reader then.

c**t.
allan
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber

Post by allan »

Must be that green stuff Jonny; might be stronger than we thought.>>>>> 8)