the old ghost at premier furnishings king st

Leave your remarks about life in South Shields / South Tyneside

Moderator: andysfootball

stephenjames
Geet Quiet
Geet Quiet

the old ghost at premier furnishings king st

Post by stephenjames » Thu Feb 20, 2014 1:50 am

A friend of mine took on the shop at 97.99 king st.this was a few years ago,when it was a charity shop,then it changed to premier furnishings and carpetsas it is today,over the last few years ,they must have been ten people come into the shop and ask if we have seen Mr.Tom the ghost .one customer who comes in regular told us he is always seen on the stairs as she seen him herself when going upstairs when it was the x catalogue shop and she used to say hello mr tom she said he diddnt bother her as he was seen that often.another lady told us hw she seen him on the stairs and she nearly fainted,she said he was just staring at her as clear as day then he was gone.and another lady who worked upstairs in the shop seen him and she was no good she had to leave the shop. The people who have told us about this say its suppost to be Tom allan from the shop T.J Allans what was there years ago.nothing was ever seen in the shop but you would here the usuall noises,that was up untill a few weeks ago,i parked the van out the back in car park next to taxi rankand went to go into the shop at the rear entrance as you do when your taking something in,so i opened the door then you have the stairs what go to shop floor then you have another door what is always locked,so i goes up the stairs to the top and knocks on the door for one of the salesmen to let me in,
i turned around and seen an old man behind me ,i just thought he followed me in and he wanted to see someone in the shop so i just said they comming now ,then suddenly the door opened i turned i turned around and he was gone.all of this happened in seconds,i was no good i told the salesmman and the owner, he jst said it will be mr tom what they all talk about.i seen him as clear as day,since thst day i will not even use the toilete on the top floor or go on the stairs i eill never be the same again ,well in that shop anyway, it took a few hours to sink in properly ,

Tweedlady
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber

Re: the old ghost at premier furnishings king st

Post by Tweedlady » Thu Feb 20, 2014 9:11 pm

:shock:

Tweedlady
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber

Post by Tweedlady » Mon Mar 17, 2014 8:41 pm

When is your'e nex visit? :shock:

stephenjames
Geet Quiet
Geet Quiet

Post by stephenjames » Tue Apr 08, 2014 5:32 am

Ive been back quite a lot but only seen the old ghost once

Tweedlady
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber

Post by Tweedlady » Fri Apr 11, 2014 6:48 am

OK!!

memor
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber
Location: Retired under a big umbrela in the sun with a glass of champagne

Post by memor » Wed Jan 07, 2015 1:04 am

Ghosts.......Premier Furnishings.........

You don't think this could be a ruse (cunning plan) to generate business for the shop.

" Come and see our ghost and we'll sell you a wardrobe as well"

Hey .......it worked for the Scots that lived round Loch Ness.
I always value Pilots wit and input

Return to “South Shields General Notice Board”