Leave your remarks about life in South Shields / South Tyneside

Moderator: andysfootball

TynesideJobs
Geet Quiet
Geet Quiet

Local Jobs In Tyneside

Post by TynesideJobs » Wed Mar 20, 2013 3:59 pm

Afternoon Everyone,

I am setting up a Facebook and Twitter page to help advertise local jobs within the Tyneside Area, employers can send me jobs they have advertised and I will update the page as soon as I receive any, I am currently in talks with recruitment agency’s and a few local businesses to agree to advertise on the page and a few larger ones in the area have accepted the agreements and asked once a following has started on the pages they would be interested in sending me local jobs as soon as they become available.

I am also available to post any jobs that anyone knows about by simply sending me a email and or Facebook or Twitter message with the details, if anyone is interested in following any of these pages simply go to www.Facebook.com/TynesideJobs and “like the page or follow us on Twitter www.Twitter.com/TynesideJobs or simply search Tyneside Jobs on either of the websites

Once I have a following I will start posting jobs every day with a unlimited amount of jobs to be posted in every kind of job sector, if you would like to e mail any questions and or job positions to me I can be contacted at TynesideJobs@Hotmail.com

Thank You
Rob
Tyneside Jobs

memor
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber
Location: Retired under a big umbrela in the sun with a glass of champagne

Re: Local Jobs In Tyneside

Post by memor » Sun Apr 07, 2013 10:06 pm

Not wishing to throw cold water over your endeavours but

Your post was 20 March and it's now 7 of April.

No jobs then !
I always value Pilots wit and input

Return to “South Shields General Notice Board”