Awh the poor moggy

Leave your remarks about life in South Shields / South Tyneside

Moderator: andysfootball

max Headroom
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber

Awh the poor moggy

Post by max Headroom » Tue Jan 04, 2011 2:58 am

A FOX believed to be the biggest ever found in Britain was caught and killed after it apparently ate a family's pet cat.
The giant creature was twice the normal size of its species and weighed 12kg, Sky News reported.

It was 1.2 metres long - the same height as an average seven-year-old child and approximately the size of a coyote, dingo or Iberian lynx.

The animal was caught on Boxing Day by veterinarian Keith Talbot, who had laid a trap with food, while he spent the Christmas holiday at his parents' home in Maidstone, southern England.

The fox's capture raised fears the animals were getting larger and bolder, as they continue to have easy access to discarded food from suburban homes.

Speaking about the attack on the family's cat, Mr Talbot said: "The cat was on the doormat when my parents went to bed and heard some commotion.
By attending a presentation or briefing, or accepting, accessing or reviewing this document you acknowledge, accept and agree to the matters set out above.

Globalmyths
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber

Re: Awh the poor moggy

Post by Globalmyths » Tue Jan 04, 2011 4:05 am

All joking aside the poor Moggy must have been groggy to have not being able to elude a fox no matter how big it was.

PS. Did they have a photo of it and it seems queer thar it still went for more food after supposedly having eaten a cat. I also think
it odd that the person who trapped and caught it has the same name as the person who claimed it was asleep on their doorstep
How was a totally inorganic world able to create organic life? Answer it couldn't and didn't

memor
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber
Location: Retired under a big umbrela in the sun with a glass of champagne

Post by memor » Fri Jan 07, 2011 8:55 pm

Global believe me the fox was massive. It was bigger than a Dingo.

About the size of a large Alsation Dog.
I always value Pilots wit and input

Globalmyths
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber

Post by Globalmyths » Sat Jan 08, 2011 4:54 am

To be blunt I don't think its true.
How was a totally inorganic world able to create organic life? Answer it couldn't and didn't

Return to “South Shields General Notice Board”