Globalmyths
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber

Re: Minchella`s ?

Post by Globalmyths » Sun Jan 16, 2011 5:05 am

GeordieCanuck wrote:
brian c wrote:Image
Hiya Bri,
Thanks for that great photo of Minchella`s and was that The Royal on the corner? used to frequent that Bar !.
If only someone had a photo of the RanchHouse Disco, that would be great as it was my favorite Club and went every weekend...sadly it changed, I cant recall the name it then had, but it had gone down hill , then it became the Rum Runner Club, was there when Red Rum opened the club, I fed him his favorite treats..Polo mints and Carrots, what a great Racehorse he was =D> and as gentle as a lamb , I wonder if the Shields Gazette would have pics of the opening, must find out.
Btw South Shields Gazette was a great newspaper, I`m sure it still is , and hey I bet your all thinking the same...my God she does go on a bit, tis true..I do :wink:
Happy New Year Everyone,

Hilary
Why are so many walking past and not going in to enjoy a cone or two? Because they only accept Euros and not sterling.
How was a totally inorganic world able to create organic life? Answer it couldn't and didn't

memor
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber
Location: Retired under a big umbrela in the sun with a glass of champagne

Post by memor » Tue Feb 01, 2011 4:32 pm

Hi Hilary.

Welcome to the boards. This place runs on nostalgia.

And don't worry your posts are a lot shorter than some of the gabblers that get on here.
I always value Pilots wit and input

Pea
Big Gob
Big Gob

Post by Pea » Tue Feb 08, 2011 12:53 pm

I love Minchella's best ice-cream ever!
I heard they're opening a new cafe in the park, they were building something next to the pond last time I was there it's supposed to be a Minchella's cafe =P~

GeordieCanuck
Even Bigger Gob
Even Bigger Gob

Post by GeordieCanuck » Wed Feb 09, 2011 12:05 pm

memor wrote:Hi Hilary.

Welcome to the boards. This place runs on nostalgia.

And don't worry your posts are a lot shorter than some of the gabblers that get on here.
Hi There, so I`m quiet eh? jolly good, and I have that in writing so to speak, what I meant was I dont go on and on? and me a canny geordie lass? must me the quiet Canadian in me lol..

Return to “South Shields General Notice Board”