IDIOTS

Leave your remarks about life in South Shields / South Tyneside

Moderator: andysfootball

Jake
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber

IDIOTS

Post by Jake »

I am sick of these stupid idiots moaning about Bush coming here,surely it is an honour for this country the have the american president here,what is wrong with these damn protesters.

I would rather Bush came here than the president of France or the chancellor of germany or anyone from japan,i mean come on the americans are our friends you cannot say that about the french or germans i will not have french or germans on my bus if one of them tried i would know the accent and tell them to fu ck off and catch another bus,
i mean what about the french language i only manage to speak french when i am vomiting my guts out in king street on a friday and saturday night,

anyway i know who i would like as friends of this country and they speak english and i never take bus fare off americans on my bus.

So why dont all you do gooder protesters pick up your banners and go to Iraq where i am sure you will be made welcome.

hellraiser

Post by hellraiser »

:hello2: well said stroker canna remember ya name but said some true shjt
IT WAS A FAIR FOUL REF

viewforum.php?f=58

sherri
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber

Post by sherri »

Looks like Bush is on his world tour at the moment. He was here in oz only a couple of weeks ago. They laid on a barbecue (no, I don't think it was a spit roast) for him and all.
What a great and kind offer of yours, jake. Now that your PM knows there is a free bus available, he would be mad not to take advantage of it. Bush has quite an entourage with him-a bus is exactly the logical way to move them all around. LOL

memor
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber
Location: Retired under a big umbrela in the sun with a glass of champagne

Post by memor »

I surprised Bush is staying at Buck House. You would have thought he'd be staying at 10 Downing Street. Maybe Mrs Bush not like Cherie.
Maybe Mrs bush not like cryee babies. Or maybe Mr Bush like the thought of being chased round kitchen table by manservants.
I not know but when an old lady can climb up gates of palace I wonder whether he would be safer in Tower of London.
Bestest Regards
Memor

RandomGoth

Post by RandomGoth »

Im sorry Jake but as far as im concerned how dare he come here how dare he and with an army of armed men! Hah they shoot anyone they havent got any diplomatc immunity.
I cant stand the shrub but hey im aloud my opinon
http://www.punkvoter.com
yours in randomness!
RG
ImageImage

The Lot
Geet Quiet
Geet Quiet

Post by The Lot »

Actually, for once, I agree with Jake!!! :shock:

The Lot

captain beefheart
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber

Post by captain beefheart »

George Bush met The Queen, and he turns round and says: "As I'm the President, I'm thinking of changing how my country is referred to, and I'm thinking that it should be a Kingdom". To which the Queen replies, "I'm sorry Mr Bush, but to be a Kingdom, you have to have a King in charge - and you're not a King." George Bush thought a while and then said: "How about a Principality then?", to which the Queen replied "Again, to be a Principality you have to be a Prince - and you're not a Prince, Mr Bush". Bush thought long and hard and came up with "How about an Empire then?" The Queen, getting a little T'ed off by now replied " Sorry again, Mr Bush, but to be an Empire you must have an Emperor in charge - and you are not an Emperor." Before George Bush could utter another word, The Queen said: "I think you're doing quite nicely as a Country."

sherri
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber

Post by sherri »

LOL that is a new one, haven't seen it before.

Return to “South Shields General Notice Board”