They stop; the wife gets out, picks it up, and brings it into the car.
She says, "Look, it's shivering, it must be cold. What should I do?"
Her husband replies, "Put it between your legs to keep it warm."
She asks, "What about the smell?"
He says, "Hold its nose."
The other guy says, "Well, it just happened. It was a tongue twister accident. See, I was at the ticket counter and this gorgeous blonde with the most massive b*easts in the world was there. So, instead of saying, I'd like two tickets to Pittsburgh,' I accidentally said, 'I'd like two pickets to Tittsburgh'........... So she socked me a good one."
The first guy replied, "Wow! This is unbelievable. Mine was a tongue twister too. I was at the breakfast table this morning and I wanted to say to my wife, 'Please pour me a bowl of Frosties, honey.' But I accidentally said, 'you ruined my life you evil fat s**g'
My bush is really overgrown round the front and my back passage has fungus growing in it.
He's got this huge tool that vibrates the whole house and I just can't take it anymore.
It's the dogs mess that I find hard to swallow.
I want some repairs done to my cooker as it has backfired and burnt my knob off.
I wish to complain that my father hurt his ankle very badly when he put his foot in the hole in his back passage.
And their 18 year old son is continually banging his balls against my fence.
I wish to report that tiles are missing from the outside toilet roof. I think it was bad wind the other night that blew them off.
My lavatory seat is cracked, where do I stand?
I am writing on behalf of my sink, which is coming away from the wall.
Will you please send someone to mend the garden path. My wife tripped and fell on it yesterday and now she is pregnant.
I request permission to remove my drawers in the kitchen
50% of the walls are damp, 50% have crumbling plaster and 50% are plain filthy.
I am still having problems with smoke in my new drawers.
The toilet is blocked and we cannot bath the children until it is cleared.
Will you please send a man to look at my water, it is a funny colour and not fit to drink.
Our lavatory seat is broken in half and is now in three pieces.
I want to complain about the farmer across the road; every morning at 6am his c**k wakes me up and its now getting too much for me.
The man next door has a large erection in the back garden, which is unsightly and dangerous.
Our kitchen floor is damp. We have two children and would like a third so please send someone round to do something about it.
I am a single woman living in a downstairs flat and would you please do something about the noise made by the man on top of me every night.
Please send a man with the right tool to finish the job and satisfy my wife.
I have had the clerk of works down on the floor six times but I still have no satisfaction.
This is to let you know that our lavatory seat is broke and we can't
- Even Bigger Gob
- Posts: 47
- Joined: Mon Nov 10, 2003 3:03 am
- Location: Laurel Maryland (just outside NY)
9 Important Men In A Woman’s Life:
1. THE DOCTOR-because he says, "Take off your clothes."
2. THE DENTIST- because he says, "Open wide!"
3. THE HAIRDRESSER= - because he says, "Do you want it teased or blown?
4. THE MILKMAN- because he says, "Do you want it in the front or the back?"
5. THE INTERIOR DECORATOR- because he says, "Once it's in, you'll love it!"
6. THE STOCK BROKER- because he says , "It will rise right up, fluctuate a while, and then slowly fall back down again."
7. THE BANKER- because he says, "If you take it out too soon, you'll lose interest."
8. THE HUNTER (our favorite)- because he goes deep in the bush, shoots
twice, and always eats what he shoots!
9. THE TELEPHONE TECH - because he says, "Would you like it on the table or up against the wall?"
.....excuse me....gotta go answer my mobile phone......