Leave your remarks about life in South Shields / South Tyneside

Moderator: andysfootball

StephenGallagher
Big Gob
Big Gob

Players needed - Wednesday Night Footy @ Mortimer Comp

Post by StephenGallagher »

Hello All,

Myself and a few of the lads have been playing at Mortimer Comp on a Wednesday night for quite a while.

Over time, some people have dropped out and we are looking for new people to come along and play.

There isnt any age limit. The current group of lads vary in ability and ages range from late teens to mid/late thirties.

Balls & Coloured Bibs are provided and we each contribute £2.50 per week to the lad who organises it.

If you are interested, please respond and I will contact you to let you know what time and to confirm your place. (as we cant have 30 people show up, its 1st come 1st served until all places are taken)

All we ask, is that you have some footy skills and that you are up for a laugh. Oh, and that your reliable.
jimmywizz
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber

Re: Players needed - Wednesday Night Footy @ Mortimer Comp

Post by jimmywizz »

if your looking for a manager i hear that a bloke from spurs might soon be on the dole lol :wink:
StephenGallagher
Big Gob
Big Gob

Post by StephenGallagher »

Cheers for that jimmywizz. Although, even though Spurs have been exceptionally poor this season, I dont think our Wednesday night footy is quite at the standard to attract such luminaries as Mr Jol.

What about your good self. Dont you fancy burning off your last KFC and getting down to Mortimer for a kick about? :lol:
jimmywizz
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber

Post by jimmywizz »

thanks for the offer but i burn my big mac and chips off in the quasar on a wed and sunday :lol: