its an outrage i tell you

Leave your remarks about life in South Shields / South Tyneside

Moderator: andysfootball

jimmywizz
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber

its an outrage i tell you

Post by jimmywizz »

shields council is looking at plans to give part of simonside to JARROW, this can not go ahead, if you live in the part of sima that becomes part of the jarrow area then you wont even be a sanddancer anymore, what a shock (not even sure what your called from jarrow) so all i can say is get onto your local MP to complain or Tony Blair, in fact this is so bad i think someone should inform George B :5eek: ush
Jake
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber

Post by Jake »

I agree with you jimmy this is unthinkable,why not start a petition,i am sure people in jarra do not want this either.
jimmywizz
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber

Post by jimmywizz »

i have not heard from one single person who reckon this is a good idea, infact everyone i have talked to does not want it to go ahead
Elaine H
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber

Post by Elaine H »

Jimmy,
before I offer to contact Bush on your behalf, could you please let me know whether there is any oil in Simonside? 8)
jimmywizz
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber

Post by jimmywizz »

always seems to be a big puddle of oil outside the back door of the chippy, does that count ?? :lol:
Rattler
Geet Quiet
Geet Quiet

Post by Rattler »

Mmmmmmmmmmmmm dimwits afoot.

Simonside to be ANNEXED to Jarra

Be carefull Sanddancers your council will be wanting to divert the TYNE soon and Annex you to North Shields.

Now theres a thought to curdle your BROON ALE. :roll: :shock:
Absence doe's not make the heart grow FONDER
sherri
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber

Post by sherri »

There is a science fiction story where some of the people in it are Jerovians. Can't remember the name of the story offhand, but that word, Jerovians, comes back.
sherri
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber

Post by sherri »

Not a lot, swanny. But I am learning. It is sort of odd, but I am getting a 'feel' for the sanddancer location now, the way people might post, the way they might speak and so on. It almost feels as if I know them, in a way.
I also know where south shields is on the map, I know all about your surf lifesaving boat, I know all about your pub hidden in the rocks. I don't know much about the jerovians.
My own ancestry is a mix of British/Irish/scottish/canadian but my parents are both Australian born. I like family history research and quite a lot of it goes back to Cornwall, so England is going to be one of my tourist destinations, for sure. When I can save up enough.. In the meantime, i travel on the net.
Rattler
Geet Quiet
Geet Quiet

Post by Rattler »

Alas swanny the "dimwits" I allude to are your council members. You know!!! the people you vote in to mis-manage your taxes.

Location does not devalue Knowledge

Check your spelling ????
Absence doe's not make the heart grow FONDER
curly
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber

Post by curly »

What right do we have to complain, we elected the buggers!
It gets on my t*ts the way they keep spending my money and hiking up the Council Tax year after year, At the current rate, we will all be impoverished in five years, so they will get no revenue to carry out their daft plans with, best vote them out now and save ourselves a packet!