hey all.....

Leave your remarks about life in South Shields / South Tyneside

Moderator: andysfootball

kitten
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber

Post by kitten »

Hi little lisa..
Cant believe how fast the Bubs has grown and hes so cute.
I know how hard it would be for you getting on the computer with a little one.
I know if I had a puter when mine were young no way would I have time to have been on it.
Then as they get older your helping at the school most days, running them around to all their sports and things, but its great I loved every minute of it and I am sure you will too.
baldy.smith

Post by baldy.smith »

Jake wrote: I miss quite a few of the old brigade, the boards have been taken over by
boring old men, (brian c, baldy smith and pilot)
You are so right Jake!

But we have only tried to emulate your very high standards on the boards and I'm sorry to say, we have failed miserably. We will however keep trying, who knows? one do we may become as interesting as you (but I wouldn't hold my breath) :wink:

8)
marrasis

Post by marrasis »

Nice one baldy, well said :wink: . who does he think he is.
brian c
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber

Post by brian c »

Thats right Baldy you tell him

I'm behind you.

About 200 yards behind you.

:lol: :lol:

STUPID YOU ARE.................

BREED YOU SHOULD NOT!
baldy.smith

Post by baldy.smith »

marrasis wrote: . who does he think he is.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Jake is Jake, one of a kind (thank God) :lol:

He's a pal :lol:

I think you would get a shock if you saw how I treat my enemies :lol:

8)
marrasis

Post by marrasis »

I wish he would follow the 'old brigade' and bugga off.
Ugly Betty
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber

Post by Ugly Betty »

Hello, Little Lisa! Nice to meet you. Lovely pics. Your little guy is adorable! :D

I don't envy you having to move to a whole different country, especially with a little one, but if it's Hawaii that would sure take the edge off nicely. 8)
Little Lisa
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber

Post by Little Lisa »

hey UGLY BETTY, i moved to germany in 2004, alone in search of a job, and just look at me now, i found a husband and we got married and a child soon followed, i love moving to other contries, it is scary im not going to lie, but this is what i have wanted form life since i was very young, i always told my mam and dad, i will move away when im older and be happy, LOL..... and i couldnt be anymore happier (well yeah i could, if IRAQ wasnt a issue. but its life and i have o deal with it!

im sure living further away from home SOUTH SHIELDS im going to have alot of amotions to deal with, but them will pass and ill be happy and settled, just in time to prolly move again with the army, hahaha!!!
ImageImage
Little Lisa
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber

Post by Little Lisa »

yeah well hawaii just came back from deployment, LOL, so we will be good, and thats if my husband still chooses to go there, he has 3 choices he can make himself as this is his first ever time re-enlisting.....

but we also think florida, mmm mm, nice and hot!! LOL
ImageImage
brian c
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber

Post by brian c »

Lisa I've just been looking at your photo's---- Why do you seem to be sitting at a piano with no clothes on :?:

:wink:

:lol:

STUPID YOU ARE.................

BREED YOU SHOULD NOT!
Ugly Betty
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber

Post by Ugly Betty »

Little Lisa wrote:hey UGLY BETTY, i moved to germany in 2004, alone in search of a job, and just look at me now, i found a husband and we got married and a child soon followed, i love moving to other contries, it is scary im not going to lie, but this is what i have wanted form life since i was very young, i always told my mam and dad, i will move away when im older and be happy, LOL..... and i couldnt be anymore happier (well yeah i could, if IRAQ wasnt a issue. but its life and i have o deal with it!

im sure living further away from home SOUTH SHIELDS im going to have alot of amotions to deal with, but them will pass and ill be happy and settled, just in time to prolly move again with the army, hahaha!!!
It sounds like you are living the very life you sought, Little Lisa. It was brave of you to venture out as you did, but you have a lot to show for that courage. More power to you! :D
Elaine H
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber

Post by Elaine H »

Hi Lisa,

long time no see. How are ya hon? Your son is a little darling!
Lisa - you will do great in the USA. It's kinda like you are following in my footsteps LOL. I went from Shields to Germany and then on to the USA too.
I'm still living in sunny Florida - not far from your hubby's family.

Hello again too to everyone else! Sorry I haven't been here in a while. Been up to the eyes in work this year. Also had my breast cancer follow-up tests this month -I am in remission - yippeeeeeee. So we went to Jamaica to celebrate. Had a great holiday. Even managed to climb Dunn's River Falls from bottom to top - I was very proud of myself.

Anyway, it's good to be back - I've been missing you all believe it or not LOL.
It is better to keep your mouth closed and let people think you are a fool than to open it and remove all doubt.
Mark Twain
mr-angry
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber

Post by mr-angry »

Hi Elaine, glad to see you back :wink:
Check your email, I sent you a nice one of Marsden rock. :wink:
The Angry family, at Elaines pad.

South Shields, I was born here, and I'll d*e here
Little Lisa
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber

Post by Little Lisa »

lol, BRIAN C, everyone thinks its a piano, hahahahahaha!!

im wearing, a boob tube, minus the boobs on my behalf tho, hahah, and im sittin at a table at a nightclub, hehehe!!

ELAINE long time no chat.... so am i still up for that cuppa???? :-) i will be there soon befor e aug, so keep the kettle hot!
ImageImage
Elaine H
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber

Post by Elaine H »

Hi Mr. A

Just checked my mail. Thanks for the WONDERFUL pic of Marden :)

Well, since that photo that you posted was taken , I now have hair again LOL - about 1 1/2" long and very curly. I love it :)

Lisa - the kettle is always on luv. Just give me a holler when you get here.
It is better to keep your mouth closed and let people think you are a fool than to open it and remove all doubt.
Mark Twain