Big Brother Racist ?

Leave your remarks about life in South Shields / South Tyneside

Moderator: andysfootball

Pilot
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber

Big Brother Racist ?

Post by Pilot »

I watch the edited programme that is shown each night and I don't recall anything particularly racist and our news tonight people are out on the streets of India burning effigies. I don't expect they have even seen the programme, who is stirring all this racist rubbish up?
I voted leave

Muzzychuck
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber

Post by Muzzychuck »

A white bullies one of our ethnic cousins. It has to be racist because I is black. A load of bandwagon bull IMO and nothing to do with racism.

Actually, that's what I thought until tonight's show. Danielle said "why doesn't she just go home" which could be construed as racist if you were looking for that kind of thing, but then someone else said "she can't even speak proper English" which was well out of order. I'll bet that whoever said it can't speak a word of Indian...

Clever pun alert: Becaused there's no such thing as bad publicity, I bet the programme makers are rubbing their hands with ghee.

:D
loadedpistols
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber

yup

Post by loadedpistols »

its too damn easy to call someone racilist nowadays
concerned about mass immagration? i am but that makes me a racilst!
things ,can only get better?
robpapE2
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber

Post by robpapE2 »

Answer ..yes and stupid with it ...Jade (No) Goodie and the family :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
smb
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber

arrgghh

Post by smb »

i cant seriously beleive anyone watches this sh.i.t.e.
they put the thick b***h in there to boost ratings. its awfull.
i cant believe its headline news.christ. soliders are dying etc and its on every front page. just about.
can anybody tell me apart from the indain girl who is actually a celebrity?
none, they are all has beens wanting to bring back the glory days.
WAN.K.E.R.S. :evil:
a stupid show watched by mindless morons. sat in a house watching someone sat in a house. :P tw/at.s.
HaWaY Yu bug*er EvErYoNe gEt dOoN FrIdAy nEeT Gan tO ThE ToOn.
Pilot
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber

Post by Pilot »

Thanks smb, actually I find the evening programme quite funny, but not from what I have seen racist. :shock:
I voted leave

nelly
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber

Post by nelly »

ive seen nothing racist ..just biatchy .. and quite pathetic too .. if eating with your fingers is an indian thing then i must be indian coz i eat my fish n chips with my fingers ...and im sure jade goody doesnt eat her kebabs with a knife and fork ....
padlock man
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber

Post by padlock man »

I never bother watching BB, either the ordinary or the celebrity kind, but if you wanted to see racism and prejudice in action, did you see that undercover expose of Muslim extremist preachers?
One of them was even seen talking about Jews and making honking noises like a pig. Where are the riots and effigy burnings about that abominable behaviour?
Pilot
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber

Post by Pilot »

Seems to me there are a lot of double standard when it comes to what is or is not racist, for example when a white girl makes the comment "I wish she would go F***ing home" towards a coloured girl, this is racist, but when a black chap says to a coloured girl "Take no notice of them they are white trash" this is not racist. Could someone please explain this to me?
I voted leave

Babooshka

Post by Babooshka »

I have just been flicking through the telly stations and saw the news, apparently The Carphone Warehouse have pulled out of the BB sponsorship deal because they feel that there is infact a lot of racist bullying going on..I can't stand watching it and haven't seen it since Leo Sayer left...it's completely diabolical and has been ever since those 3 freaks joined the house.
The thing is you have 3 thick ugly muppet/wanabees in there, namely Plug Goody, that tart (x Miss GB) but who also gets her *'s out occasionally, and a bottle blonde lantern jaw from some crap defunct popband..they're clearly all jealous of the ones who have already made it :lol: :lol: :lol:

CLEO ROCOS to win!!!!
marrasis

Post by marrasis »

You have so much anger in you, it's not healthy.

You want to ram your hidious wallpaper down my gob too now :lol: :lol:
Babooshka

Post by Babooshka »

keep on topic now :lol:
Last edited by Babooshka on Thu Jan 18, 2007 9:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
nelly
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber

Post by nelly »

Take no notice of them they are white trash" this is not racist
exactly!! who does he think he is the american knob head
Cisco
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber

Post by Cisco »

Totally agree with you Babs, it's jeolousy that's fueling the bullying.
The thing is that Shilpa has more class and dignity in her little finger than them low-life have in their entire body's.
What I can't believe is how the people in there stand back and let it happen, especially Jermaine and dirk, I think if I had have been in there I would have hold of that retard Jade by the throat and bounced her off the wall.

As for the white trash remark Pilot, it was made by Carole Malone to Jermaine to describe them, she said they are what you call in your country white trash.
Shilpa to win.

How sad is that...

Cisco
Pilot
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber

Post by Pilot »

Cisco the phrase was repeated by the Jackson chap on yesterdays programme, but it doesn't matter who said it, on television today people have been saying the phrase "White Trash" isn't racial its a social comment, but "I wish she would F****** go home" is racial, I don't understand. :roll:
I voted leave

Cisco
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber

Post by Cisco »

He did use the phrase Pilot, I was just explaining where he got it from.
As I said they resent her because they know she is better than them.

I see the perfume shop has cleared the shelves of Jade Goody's perfume range and will not be selling it anymore.

Cisco
Babooshka

Post by Babooshka »

Cisco wrote:He did use the phrase Pilot, I was just explaining where he got it from.
As I said they resent her because they know she is better than them.

I see the perfume shop has cleared the shelves of Jade Goody's perfume range and will not be selling it anymore.

Cisco
that's great news, to be honest I didn't even realise she had a perfume out..gawd what a coincidence?? :shock: (I'll bet it reeks anyway, just some cheaply made up garbage which suits that grot just fine) :lol:

Marrasis
you want to ram your hidious wallpaper down my gob too now
do you mean my gorgeous yellow floral paper in the front room??

btw I'm very sorry for saying I want to ram my rug down your throat..
marrasis

Post by marrasis »

Well why dont you put your brain into gear,
before you let your mouth free wheel.
Babooshka

Post by Babooshka »

marrasis wrote:Well why dont you put your brain into gear,
before you let your mouth free wheel.
what I'd much rather do is roll it up very tight and wallop you over the head with it instead
marrasis

Post by marrasis »

:lol: :lol: :lol: