Looking back.....

Midge
Geet Quiet
Geet Quiet

Post by Midge »

In 1992 we were all sitting around a high table on those high stools in Mr Mullholand, D.R class when he was leaning back (something we would all get in trouble for) when all of a sudden he lost his balance and tried to grab hold of something and I happened to be on the stool next to him and he grabbed me back as he fell backwards onto the floor!!

Anyone in my class remember that, I was in Mr. Browns...the Ghost Story teller!!! Wonder if hes still around..he was a right laugh!! Spot on he was!
Neil
Midge
Geet Quiet
Geet Quiet

Post by Midge »

Yep that was Mr Mullholand. He looks the the GUy from Garfield, he taught Design Realization! What year did you leave Harton Marra?. Yeah Mr Brown...hope hes still around, he retired like 13 years ago.
Neil
vicky
Geet Quiet
Geet Quiet

Post by vicky »

JP wrote:Na, I didn,t go at that time but me mate used to see her a few years back, my name is john paul goudie whats yours?
JP i was in your form i think, Mrs.Ashby or Ashley, my names Vicky, do you remmeber me? I left in 93 to move to Canada. Before that we had this chemistry teacher as our first period.. i can't remmeber her name. Do you keep in touch with everyone from our form... Kelly Daglish, Josephine, Jill, Hailey, Nicola, Simone, Kate, Michael, Lee... just some off the top of my head :)..
Last edited by vicky on Mon Jul 24, 2006 9:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Roadrunner
Big Gob
Big Gob

Miss Nichol

Post by Roadrunner »

Mu good thats a blast from the past - Miss Nichol was my form tutor in 1987 or sometime round about then..........

Teachers I remember:Mr Scaife- Science weird teacher.
* Little Mr Brown and his ghost stories :P
* Mr Bryan Music teacher - then went to do Business Studies, thought he was god's gift to female students.......
* Mrs Alexander - she allegedly had a glass eye - she was frightening.
* Miss Fitzpatrick - she was the Dot Cotton of Harton
* Mr O'Neill died in my first term there - so didn't know him that well
I could go on, but I'm bored writing this now, so your probably bored reading it
[/b]
TRACY
Geet Quiet
Geet Quiet

Post by TRACY »

i know jp i went to harton 92 -97 had mr sharpe for tutor!!! 8)
village cat
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber

Re: Miss Nichol

Post by village cat »

Roadrunner wrote:Mu good thats a blast from the past - Miss Nichol was my form tutor in 1987 or sometime round about then..........

Teachers I remember:Mr Scaife- Science weird teacher.
* Little Mr Brown and his ghost stories :P
* Mr Bryan Music teacher - then went to do Business Studies, thought he was god's gift to female students....... Horrible man.
* Mrs Alexander - she allegedly had a glass eye - she was frightening.
* Miss Fitzpatrick - she was the Dot Cotton of Harton . She was my form tutor in first year. Her parting words when I left school were " I hope your brother does better than you "(he started when I left ).. Cheers, hatchet nose.
* Mr O'Neill died in my first term there - so didn't know him that well
I could go on, but I'm bored writing this now, so your probably bored reading it
[/b]
Teachers I liked.

Mr Jarvis- History teacher, who died a few years back. Down to earth fella he was. He would talk to you like an adult.

Mr Bohill - Strict but a good laugh at the same time. Have bumped into him couple of times over the years.

I think that's about it really. School was sh*te.
berg
Geet Quiet
Geet Quiet

geordie nyberg?

Post by berg »

thats me just got back from sea, been a while and i need some sun, (cissco) i have never heard of geordie nyberg sorry! didnt know their was that many nybergs in sunny shields never mind. so how is life in the arse hole of the world? (shields) only joking!
JP
Big Gob
Big Gob

Post by JP »

aye i remember you vicky! how you doing? Na i don't see no-one from school apart from Bryan Wright, Kev Hodge and every now and again Chrisy Mcardle. Tracy I think you must have me confused with someone else i wasn't in your year so i don't see how I could know you.
miss mighty
Geet Quiet
Geet Quiet

Post by miss mighty »

I heard about that ghost at school, was at the back of the stage that a lad climbed up and fell.
Ahh, its how I like it like man.
philsr3
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber

Post by philsr3 »

Morning all, was at Harton 1985-1990, Phil Gibson, anyone out there around that time and actually remember me?
Cheers,

Phil
vicky
Geet Quiet
Geet Quiet

Post by vicky »

JP wrote:aye i remember you vicky! how you doing? Na i don't see no-one from school apart from Bryan Wright, Kev Hodge and every now and again Chrisy Mcardle. Tracy I think you must have me confused with someone else i wasn't in your year so i don't see how I could know you.
Hey JP, Im doing alright, how are you? Been a long time! Do you use msn messenger?
North
Big Gob
Big Gob

Post by North »

marra wrote:
toledolite wrote:where you in the same year as Ditchburn, Gofton etc?
anthony ditchburn ,lee gofton ,yeah i was in the same year
me too
philsr3
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber

Re: hello

Post by philsr3 »

marra wrote:
philsr3 wrote:Morning all, was at Harton 1985-1990, Phil Gibson, anyone out there around that time and actually remember me?
i remember you m8 i think you were known as gibbo ?
im you prob wont remember me as i was a bottom bander
how did you get on in politics as i understood that was what you were getting into .i work in mental health myself
Yeah, that was one of the things I was called :lol: :lol:

I'm working in the civil service now, but still involved with politics, in Sunderland now though . . . :cry:

I've got a pretty good memory mind, who are/were you?
Cheers,

Phil
sless
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber

Re: Looking back.....

Post by sless »

was the music teacher called
mr wray
philsr3
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber

Re: Looking back.....

Post by philsr3 »

marra wrote:the music teacher when i was there was called mr bryan , i remember wanting to have a go at the cello and he wouldnt let me i had to sit and faff about with a crappy bontempi organ instead along with everyone else , if you havent heard a bontempi organ just go along to any social club lounge on a sunday night and you are bound to hear one :lol:
Yes and he was a complete t*t, he thought he was god and let everyone know it as well!
Cheers,

Phil