love polly

x

p.s. i go 2 wilfies :p
*.i.love.you.*
little_di_h
Geet Quiet
Geet Quiet

Post by little_di_h »

Na, i dont think they shoudl join! I go to Brinkburn and i will have left by the time this happens, as i am in year 10, but i still dont think its a good idea! Because for one there are gonna be buildin it at chutereade and anyone who lives in the right cachment area for Brinky now is gonna be further away from school and they are going to have to cross the big john reed road! And ill not be able to go back and see al my old teachers! Any way i think Brinkburn should just get the new super school built on the Brinkburn premasise and gradually take kind george pupils into our school! So everyone Vote brinky for the new super school :!: ooo yesh :D lol :P
Kzandre
Geet Quiet
Geet Quiet

Re: View on Brinkburn joining with King George

Post by Kzandre »

Aye think it's shocking, how they accomodate 2 schools in 1? They now go into school at 8-40am stead of 9 am, finish at 3-40pm stead of 3. Doubling up on those schools is doubling up on trouble, stooopid idea, but that's ST Tyneside Council 4 ya, build a school, pull it down, what will we do with spare land now?! Oh! let's build house, much more profitable for us. Don't they stop and consider the up and coming voters there forcing to be educated in overcrowded conditions? Why weren't the pupils given a say and their parents? Lunch times must b chaotic, if there not destroying schools there ruining 1 of South Shields biggest commodities, King st to Ocean Rd what happened to novelty shops etc in Ocean rd?
it was fun walking down to the sea front and looking in these shops, but now just as Frederick st shops been replaced with curry houses
ooops diverting, NO don't think school merger is a good idea, why can't the ST Council leave OUR town and schools alone, there not doing it for the people of the town there doing it for themselves
Kzandre