LAYGATE NEXT OAPs - YEAR 2005

Do you attend or did you attend Laygate School
nonglumpuk
Geet Quiet
Geet Quiet

LAYGATE NEXT OAPs - YEAR 2005

Post by nonglumpuk »

Dennis PATTERSON (Denny Pat) and the rest of his class, including me, will in 2005 commence drawing their OAP.

My name is Ken RYAN one of the class, and would like to get in touch with any, or all of the old class mates.

I now reside in Thailand, and have always wondered where we all would eventually end up.

nonglumpuk
urfa
Big Gob
Big Gob

Laygate School

Post by urfa »

Hi Ken, I went to Laygate School infants pre war ll until I was evacuated from there in 1939, later in the war I returned and used to have a pie for lunch from Smith's pie shop in Maxwell Street, cost five pence, the teacher asked me where I had lunch and I told her and she asked do you have the five pence on you now and I said "Yes miss" she exchanged it for a school meal ticket also cost five pence and that was my introduction to those school meal service. After a heavy air raid on the town I was again evacuated and when I returned in 1944 I was sent to mortimer road school. The memory's are flooding back, thanks, take care, Urfa
G,day from down under, I am an expat from s.s. many years ago, this is a great site keep the good work up Matt
Ingeryl
Geet Quiet
Geet Quiet

laygate school

Post by Ingeryl »

I am a very good artist, been drawing the OAP
since 1989
tom rylance