Horizons

Info on our local pubs & clubs
Betty Boo
Geet Quiet
Geet Quiet

Horizons

Post by Betty Boo »

Does anybody remember Horizons when it was in its hey day!

Friday & Saturday nights were always started at this place, then you moved into town.

Great atmosphere with pretty people!
village cat
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber

Re: Horizons

Post by village cat »

Betty Boo wrote:Does anybody remember Horizons when it was in its hey day!

Friday & Saturday nights were always started at this place, then you moved into town.

Great atmosphere with pretty people!
Never really drank there much, but worked on it when it was built.
It didn't have the false ceiling in then, and all of the rafters were showing, as it was meant to be a 'barn' sort of effect.
jase
Big Gob
Big Gob

horizons

Post by jase »

I was only talking about this place on sunday with my pals, having a few beers down the front after the run. I only went once so i can't really remember what it was like, all i can remember is that it was done out alright (at the time) and it had 2 levels to it. What kind of music was played (anyone know)? i was saying it would be good if there was something like that again down the front, (a bar that played 70s, 80s,and 90s music and stayed open late) a know it might not go down well in winter but it would be something different for shields?
Babooshka

Re: horizons

Post by Babooshka »

jase wrote:I was only talking about this place on sunday with my pals, having a few beers down the front after the run. I only went once so i can't really remember what it was like, all i can remember is that it was done out alright (at the time) and it had 2 levels to it. What kind of music was played (anyone know)? i was saying it would be good if there was something like that again down the front, (a bar that played 70s, 80s,and 90s music and stayed open late) a know it might not go down well in winter but it would be something different for shields?
so are you on the Pubwatch list then or not?