Stories Abt The Afterdark

Info on our local pubs & clubs
jase
Big Gob
Big Gob

Stories Abt The Afterdark

Post by jase »

I remember when me and me mates went, when it had only been open abt a year. The head doorman A***(anyone remember him)stopped and searched us,for some mad reason he thought we were well dodgey. Next thing i know were pushed into this room which was some kind of office, and told to take all our clothes off. The 3 of us were proper bricking it as he reckoned we were dealers, we had no option as him and 2 other doorman were getting pretty nasty abt the whole thing. So as the 3 of us stood there with nowt on what so ever socks off aswell, a** and his mates searched our clothes for d*ugs. After finding nothing he then made us one at a time do star jumps to see if we had anything hidden, after still not finding owt him and his mates just bost out laughing walking out the room telling us to get our clothes on. but after that happening i think we had one of the best nights ever in there. :shock:
Springs-southshields
Geet Quiet
Geet Quiet

Post by Springs-southshields »

Were you not aware that these guys were just taking this p*ss out of you. Did you have no balls to stand your grounds and refuse to take your clothes off?

Perhaps small things, please small minds...If you excuse the pun!
Derekftm
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber

Post by Derekftm »

i cannot believe anybody would do that
:D :D :D
and even harder to believe is that somebody would post on here and admit being so bleedin stoopid as to do it

:oops: :oops:
memor
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber
Location: Retired under a big umbrela in the sun with a glass of champagne

Post by memor »

Jase I bet you was video taped and you should look eagerly at

programme"You've been framed."'

Just remember to claim your £250 for appearing
I always value Pilots wit and input
Jim_in_France
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber

Post by Jim_in_France »

I remember that club well jase. They used to search you for d*ugs AND weapons. If they didn't find any, they would offer to sell you some!

I dont know why they didnt with you? If your cute, they may have just wanted to see yours and your mates "Dangly Bits". I think they were a bit funny that way too! :lol: :lol:

The place used to be run by some of Shields most highly respected villains. Oops! I mean, Buisinessmen :twisted:
"The world is a stage, but the play is badly cast."

"We are each our own devil, and we make this world our hell."

Oscar Wilde
jase
Big Gob
Big Gob

After dark

Post by jase »

Another tale about the place is that, certain so-called bad boys of shields used to get people to do press-ups on the toilet floor in there. As the toilets were always blocked and the floor was always flooded with p#ss, these chaps took great pleasure in watching any-one doin them get totally soaked. As techno-t said, If its 2 cold 4 heaven and its 2 hot 4 hell, After-dark bad boys doin it well :!:
Jim_in_France
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber

Post by Jim_in_France »

I remember when you could buy a curry downstairs. One night after the club I was skint, but fancied a curry. So I did a deal where I got a curry by leaving my Seiko watch as a "Bond". Walking down Frederick Street. I fell backwards and sat on my curry! So I never got to eat that curry and never got my watch back! :evil:

Oscar Wilde
jase
Big Gob
Big Gob

Afterdark

Post by jase »

Did you get in there much like jim :?:
Jim_in_France
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber

Post by Jim_in_France »

Not often jase, only once in a blue moon really.

Oscar Wilde
Jim_in_France
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber

Post by Jim_in_France »

Ahem! I have just realised I got confused again! #-o I was on about the Kismet. I had an Uncle who was a bouncer there many years ago. I cant mention his name, but he was the polite one who said "Sorry" after he threw you down the stairs. 8)

Oscar Wilde
gazza
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber

Post by gazza »

he he .........thu kizzy...........good pool tablez tho.............
.......GET-ME-A-RUM-INSTEAD........
billymorgan
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber

Post by billymorgan »

kizzaaaaaaayyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Babooshka

Re: Stories Abt The Afterdark

Post by Babooshka »

jase wrote:I remember when me and me mates went, when it had only been open abt a year. The head doorman A***(anyone remember him)stopped and searched us,for some mad reason he thought we were well dodgey. Next thing i know were pushed into this room which was some kind of office, and told to take all our clothes off. The 3 of us were proper bricking it as he reckoned we were dealers, we had no option as him and 2 other doorman were getting pretty nasty abt the whole thing. So as the 3 of us stood there with nowt on what so ever socks off aswell, a** and his mates searched our clothes for d*ugs. After finding nothing he then made us one at a time do star jumps to see if we had anything hidden, after still not finding owt him and his mates just bost out laughing walking out the room telling us to get our clothes on. but after that happening i think we had one of the best nights ever in there. :shock:
A***= ARSE

Is this a nightclub or something? as never heard of it. Anyways braindead bouncers have no Rights whatsoever to order you to get all of yer clothes off - despite the suspicions - they should have rang the Police instead and had them call over..mind you they're probably as bent!! I can't abide bouncers sorry if there's any on here >>>grins<<<<