A new south shields nightlife forum

Info on our local pubs & clubs
daryn
Geet Quiet
Geet Quiet

A new south shields nightlife forum

Post by daryn »

Ive been talking to local bar/club owners about a new forum Ive set up,its to get people of Shields to communicate and tell the owners what they want,Ive got 6 of the biggest bars on there already but hoping some of the smaller one will join soon,the bar/club owners are going to advertise there offers etc on there and basically have a bit banter,Ive sent it to the biggest search engines with MSN picking it up first.Just type in southshieldsnightlife and it comes straight up.here is the full link,
http://www.youforum.co.uk/southshieldsnightlife

Its only been there about a week so we need new members ,the bar owners are going to be advertising it soon as well,Ive also sent an email to the gazette so lets see what happens.
Check out www.southshieldsnightlife.co.uk the new website dedicated to south shields nightlife and the party people of shields
PartyGirl
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber

Re: A new south shields nightlife forum

Post by PartyGirl »

Hi Daryn

Good luck with this, just had a look at the site and looks good. If you are on facebook it might be worth making a group on there to promote the site as well.

=D> =D> =D>
daryn
Geet Quiet
Geet Quiet

Post by daryn »

Yep thanks ,and I will do that ,one of the major bar owners down there has been in constant touch with me ,and i think by the end of the year you are going to see some big changes,I have been talking to my passengers in my taxi and asking what they would like the owners to do with there bars ,I cant wait to see some members of the public on the forum giving some feed back as the forum is constantly being checked.Im not going to say which owner is going to make the changes because its not for me to say but its going to be for the best.We are going to try and have a big meeting with everyone soon.So get on there and make some numbers up.
Many Thanks for the kind comments
Daryn
Check out www.southshieldsnightlife.co.uk the new website dedicated to south shields nightlife and the party people of shields
daryn
Geet Quiet
Geet Quiet

Post by daryn »

Ok here is a sneak preview of my home page ,its still under construction but Im getting there,Ive secured the domain www.southshieldsnightlife.co.uk but its not linked upto the webpage yet, im still testing it.
so here is the link for now
http://www.wix.com/southshields/South-Shields-Nightlife
Derekftm
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber

Post by Derekftm »

constructive critisism m8

your home page has too much going on
the colours clash and imo looks horrible
i would just click right off it if i came across it by accident
the forum link doesnt work straight away
you have to wait for it to come around

also having the button saying that your website was created by a free app (wixx) isnt very proffessional at all

your concept and ideas are good tho
daryn
Geet Quiet
Geet Quiet

Post by daryn »

Mmmm, thanks for the comments I will take this on board, I am getting there bit by bit
daryn
Geet Quiet
Geet Quiet

Post by daryn »

Ok Ive thinned it out a bit,although I have to say it didnt look blury on my computer, Ive taken away some things and made some graphics smaller ,when I tap on the forum link it comes up instantly. As for the unprofessional bit on the bottom saying it was made with free software that will come off when the website is finished and upgraded,As I said before its still under construction. But I have listened and thank you for pointing it out to me.