Chelsea Cat 80's

Info on our local pubs & clubs
daryn
Geet Quiet
Geet Quiet

Re: Chelsea Cat 80's

Post by daryn »

Hello folks been a while since Ive been on here, just an update ,Im on facebook name chelsea cat Ive arranged for a chelsea cat reunion 23rd October 2010 upstairs in the Mile, 70's 80's disco and live band (HELMUTTS) they have been practising some 80's tunes for the night, had massive feedback some folk travelling from other parts of the country, we are also hoping to raise funds for the saint claires so there is a £2 charge on the door and all the money will be going to the charity.
If anyone fancies coming along then get there early as I think its gonna be packed and this will prove my point all along that folk in Shields want this sort of venue. You never know the owners might just open a Chelsea Cat for over 25's now that would be fantastic LOL.
Check out www.southshieldsnightlife.co.uk the new website dedicated to south shields nightlife and the party people of shields
daryn
Geet Quiet
Geet Quiet

Re: Chelsea Cat 80's

Post by daryn »

Ok its been along time since I was on here but I thought you would all like to know that the Chelsea Cat Reunion is up and running .
23rd October 2010 upstairs in the Mile 7.30pm. 70's/80's disco plus the amazing band THE MUTTS blasting out some old tunes as well as new ones.

£2 at the door and all money raised going to St Claires hope you can make it. :D
Check out www.southshieldsnightlife.co.uk the new website dedicated to south shields nightlife and the party people of shields