NEW MONKEY CD's

Info on our local pubs & clubs
dannyb2k3
Geet Quiet
Geet Quiet

NEW MONKEY CD's

Post by dannyb2k3 »

dose anyone know where i can buy new monkey cd's from?? or where i could actually go to new monkey?? i nickd a cd off my mate n its f**kin wicked!!! any info would b great

cheers
<*amy*>
Geet Quiet
Geet Quiet

Post by <*amy*> »

i know that they sell the cd's down the newcastle quayside on a sunday at the market but i dunno if that's a bit far away for u.
°¤° ãMÿ »-(¯`v´¯)-» Jö€ °¤°
dannyb2k3
Geet Quiet
Geet Quiet

Post by dannyb2k3 »

i live in barrow-in-furness like... so i fink its a bit far for some cds but if u know anyone that has a few tell to sell em on ebay n i could buy em from there????
Kayleigh
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber

Post by Kayleigh »

I the quay is a bit of a mish for you.

onthemic sells Hanger cd's there canny. Donno any sites that sell monkey cd's tho. Ive got loads but wouldn't be sellin them.
Dave
Big Gob
Big Gob

Post by Dave »

Ok youll have to excuse my ignorance as im more into hard trance/hard house.

But, on one of the xmas new monkey CD's theres a track that I want to know what its called!
Its track 11 with MC ronez ova it... its a vocal track n the song starts "i look around and what do i see" the chorus starts "Everyone needs some body"

Anyone who knows it will get a drink next time am out down shields :D
Dave
Big Gob
Big Gob

Post by Dave »

Its ok, eventually found it.

Fantasy by Empyre

Looks like I owe myself a drink ;-)
DAVID
Geet Quiet
Geet Quiet

Post by DAVID »

hi im new :D
MC_Trilo_G
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber

Post by MC_Trilo_G »

didnt u no? all us daves look like that.
'Nice one, bruvva!'
Dave
Big Gob
Big Gob

Post by Dave »

Or maybe I wanted something which represented a feeling rather than a physical portrayal of myself :wink:

Apologies if I didnt conform to your view of what avatars can and cant be.

*Thows away LAB4 & Yoji Biomehankia CD's as someone somewhere once said they were crap*
Bigz
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber

Post by Bigz »

ya can buy the cd's, tapes, dvd's and videos at a shop in sunderland! they come out every tuesday after they are recorded on a sataurday. it's right next to park lane interchange. canny cheap as well. they are cheaper to buy in the monkey though!
djmacka
Geet Quiet
Geet Quiet

Post by djmacka »

Bigz wrote:ya can buy the cd's, tapes, dvd's and videos at a shop in sunderland! they come out every tuesday after they are recorded on a sataurday. it's right next to park lane interchange. canny cheap as well. they are cheaper to buy in the monkey though!
SPINNING DISC in Sunderland, Park lane & also the small music shop opposite the empire does them :wink:
Bigz
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber

Post by Bigz »

dj macka where ya from lyk in sunderland?
I'm not as think as you stonned i am!(':hat36:')
hayley
Geet Quiet
Geet Quiet

Post by hayley »

u get them from the quay but it is cheaper if you go to the monkey itself you can get em off there website n all its http://www.thenewmonkey.net :lol:
Bigz
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber

Post by Bigz »

d ya gan t the monkey eh hayley? ya dinnet want tee its a pure dump!
hayley
Geet Quiet
Geet Quiet

Post by hayley »

no i aint been yet tho but im ganin on me bday or durin easter sumtime all me mates sed that it was well wkd and on all the cds it sounds wkd n all so how cum u think its s**t?
Bigz
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber

Post by Bigz »

for 1, the place has been open 4 about 8 years now and the only improvements they have made to the place is the put a pair of stairs leadin t the second balcony so that more ppl xcan get in the place, *to their benifit of course*.

secondly they have stikll got the same carpet which was used when the place was a bingo hall. so ya can imagin what ya arse gets like when all the seats have been sat in and there is no where t sit when ya nackered. and ppl over the years( i know i have and seen loads a ppl whitieing all over the floor) chewie etc.

thirdly they have still got the same chairs in which the old ppl used t use at the bingo and they are mostly broke now, so ya sit on them and ya gan flyin on the floor,

i dinnet mind this one but u might, when ya gan in the lasses toilets theres always ladz in there fillin their bottles of water up and spyin on the lasses, or sha**in them!

the owners rip ya off by chargin ya a disgraceful £15-20 on entering the fuckinplace, quid a bottle a water, quid a can a pop, 50p 4 a 5p icepop. £2.50 4 a pot noodle.

what else?...........

ya dinnet want t get too out of it on the c*wies as the bouncers love t toss ppl out of the place, its happend t me loadz a times when ive been crawlin about ther floor. haha.

but on the good side the music is class the mc's r class but i think that all the money that they make out of the thousands of ppl that go they should start to dee a bit re-developement of the place cos they r shut from sunday til sat and they have nout else t dee! co in the end it will be them who suffer and lose loads a ppl cos nee 1 wants t gan there and come out looking like they have been down the mines!

i still love the place but am f*ckin barred at the minute and dinnet want t gan back cos av stopped takin drugz!

just a bit of friendly advice, and you never know the monkey might b a different place by the time you go!
hayley
Geet Quiet
Geet Quiet

new monkey

Post by hayley »

ive been to the u18 monkey and it werent that bad like but it is in a bit of a state like god you sound like you propa hate it, have u been to the powerhouse not the gay one lol its ok like in a better state then the monkey but the MCs and DJs are propa wkd n so is the music so im nit bothered bout the state of the place like even tho it is a bit trampy n i rites the lads r well stupid they think that we dont have a clue that they are in the toilets just to look and not fill they bottle ov water up but there was this lass n lad in the toilets wen i was at the u18 monkey n she was a propa stinker she was well minging(not saying that i love me sel or owt)n there was this propa stunning lad sh*gging her i was like wot the f*ck are you doin wit her like but he neva sed nowt he just carried on but she was well minging lol so wen do u think u will go back do u think that they will eva un barr u or summit
Bigz
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber

Post by Bigz »

na defo not. rather gandown the town and spend me money on drink nd that. if ya start garn all the time ya will end up a rite c*wie head like i was. the reason i stopped takin them was cos of the state i got in when i had t gan t the hospital, ya nivva nar whats in the tings, but ya dinnet give a f**k when ya puttin them down ya neck though
Kayleigh
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber

Post by Kayleigh »

Listen to Mr Bigz sounding all Mature! Whats going on in the world. I agree with ya the place is canny minging, it was in the paper the other week again about the chains on the fire exits. Its a proper danger zone, but still loadsa people still love the place. 8)
Bigz
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber

Post by Bigz »

i must be maturing in my old age! i even bought dress cloths 4 the 1st time in my life this xmas. haha go me!