ROGER THE BARMAN

Info on our local pubs & clubs
bluekats

Post by bluekats » Sun Mar 11, 2007 1:00 pm

eerm, is spodge your girlfriend or your other alter ego?

bluekats

Post by bluekats » Sun Mar 11, 2007 2:39 pm

thats you on the left, right?

User avatar
StottieCake
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber
Posts: 3270
Joined: Wed Feb 21, 2007 4:40 pm
Location: The Nook

Post by StottieCake » Sun Mar 11, 2007 6:42 pm

Dulcie at the Black Prince on Prince Edward Road should be given a bit of appreciation, - she retired a few years ago but was marvellous and probably carried the hod when they were buiding the place.

marrasis

Post by marrasis » Sun Mar 11, 2007 6:47 pm

ROGER THE BARMAN :lol: is this a joke :lol: ??

User avatar
johnc10
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber
Posts: 8733
Joined: Sun Feb 25, 2007 5:33 pm
Location: Just Chillin' an' Relaxin'

Post by johnc10 » Sun Mar 11, 2007 6:53 pm

StottieCake wrote:Dulcie at the Black Prince on Prince Edward Road should be given a bit of appreciation, - she retired a few years ago but was marvellous and probably carried the hod when they were buiding the place.
It's funny how the name was changed to The Prince Edward a few years ago yet everyone still calls it The Black Prince :D

User avatar
Deka
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber
Posts: 565
Joined: Sat May 27, 2006 3:30 pm
Location: south shields

Post by Deka » Sun Mar 11, 2007 8:20 pm

I used to get in the county every sunday night about 15 year ago
and Roger was there then so hes got some service there anyway.
Look to the future

party_boy
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber
Posts: 142
Joined: Thu Feb 01, 2007 3:41 pm
Location: South Shields

Post by party_boy » Fri Mar 16, 2007 5:25 pm

i was in last night and i asked roger how long he had been there, i think he said neally 25years, he's now a supervisor
I mean no harm, most of the time

User avatar
mr-angry
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber
Posts: 9416
Joined: Thu Feb 09, 2006 9:39 pm
Location: king of the rocks

Post by mr-angry » Sat Mar 17, 2007 8:08 pm

party_boy wrote:i was in last night and i asked roger how long he had been there, i think he said neally 25years, he's now a supervisor
I knew the first time he served me a pint 25 year ago
that, that man was going places. :lol:
South Shields, I was born here, and I'll d*e here

baldy.smith

Post by baldy.smith » Sun Mar 18, 2007 12:13 pm

Such a huge achievement in only 25 years, some people are born lucky. :wink:

8)

User avatar
Little Lisa
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber
Posts: 668
Joined: Tue Nov 02, 2004 1:08 pm
Location: germany/formally south shields

Post by Little Lisa » Fri Mar 23, 2007 8:53 am

YEAH I KNOW HIM WELL, I WORKED WITH ROG, IN THE COUNTY BACK IN 2000 TIL 2002... HE IS A GREAT GUY, BUT I USED TO ASK HIM WHY HE NEVER WENT TO BE MANAGER, HE SIMPLY JUST SAID, NOPE, I LIKE BEING A BARMAN!
ImageImage

Babooshka

Post by Babooshka » Fri Mar 23, 2007 1:00 pm

mr-angry wrote:
party_boy wrote:i was in last night and i asked roger how long he had been there, i think he said neally 25years, he's now a supervisor
I knew the first time he served me a pint 25 year ago
that, that man was going places. :lol:

Image

Naughty naughty :lol:

captain beefheart
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber
Posts: 1113
Joined: Thu Oct 16, 2003 3:21 pm

Post by captain beefheart » Sat Mar 24, 2007 2:10 pm

I heard of Roger the cabin boy from the ship The Black Pig, he sailed with seaman staines and master bates, maybe Pilot was the captain

Babooshka

Post by Babooshka » Mon Mar 26, 2007 10:21 am

captain beefheart wrote:I heard of Roger the cabin boy from the ship The Black Pig, he sailed with seaman staines and master bates, maybe Pilot was the captain
..and then of course there was ROGER the Community Centre worker,

apparently he ended up having some sort of affair with
this much older guy who drove a flash sports car :shock:

User avatar
Pilot
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber
Posts: 17058
Joined: Sun Jun 11, 2006 7:50 pm
Location: Saudi Shields

Post by Pilot » Mon Mar 26, 2007 10:35 am

Roger the Barman, I thought that was an instruction. :wink:
I voted leave

Image

User avatar
brian c
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber
Posts: 8950
Joined: Wed Jan 12, 2005 3:57 pm
Location: wimbledon

Post by brian c » Mon Mar 26, 2007 11:07 am

But I dont think its compulsory though.
Image

STUPID YOU ARE.................

BREED YOU SHOULD NOT!

User avatar
village cat
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber
Posts: 338
Joined: Wed Feb 09, 2005 3:21 pm
Location: Whitburn
Contact:

Post by village cat » Mon May 14, 2007 5:08 pm

Little Lisa wrote:YEAH I KNOW HIM WELL, I WORKED WITH ROG, IN THE COUNTY BACK IN 2000 TIL 2002... HE IS A GREAT GUY, BUT I USED TO ASK HIM WHY HE NEVER WENT TO BE MANAGER, HE SIMPLY JUST SAID, NOPE, I LIKE BEING A BARMAN!
Did you ? :shock: Used to go out with one of the lasses that worked there then. Not yee like :wink:

I suspect Roger posts on here like :wink:

bamboo
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber
Posts: 6668
Joined: Sun May 13, 2007 9:21 pm
Location: up a mountain

Post by bamboo » Thu May 17, 2007 9:31 pm

Pilot wrote:Roger the Barman, I thought that was an instruction. :wink:
kenny rogers actually ownes a chain of kentucky fried chicken style outlets in the usa,i wonder if there named kenny rogers chickens :lol: :lol: :lol:
back by popular demand

User avatar
village cat
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber
Posts: 338
Joined: Wed Feb 09, 2005 3:21 pm
Location: Whitburn
Contact:

Post by village cat » Wed May 23, 2007 6:25 pm

marrasis wrote:Has anyone been in The County since it opened again ?
Probably.

User avatar
sless
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber
Posts: 12885
Joined: Sun Mar 05, 2006 7:03 pm
Location: south shields

Post by sless » Wed May 23, 2007 11:50 pm

seemingly is nice and you can get a bottle of wine for under £6
ernest and julio gallo
so it cant be that bad

dont know about the 20 pints my mate jakey boy drinks

User avatar
StottieCake
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber
Posts: 3270
Joined: Wed Feb 21, 2007 4:40 pm
Location: The Nook

Post by StottieCake » Sat May 26, 2007 12:34 am

I'll be there @ £6 a bottle :)

Post Reply

Return to “Doon Toon Notice Board”